1974 BMW 2002 Coupe = Fresh Restored Go Green(~)Tan $55.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1974 BMW 2002 = US-specs...was only driven about 650 miles since restored....
Asking $55,500..USD... Will consider any trades or offers ... We will consider any interesting trades or offers...
- This 1974 BMW 2002 was purchased in 2014 after 10 years of storage and recently restored.
- A rebuilt 2.0L M10 inline-four was installed and transmission was replaced with a Modern E30 5-speed manual, limited-slip differential was also installed.
- The body was media blasted to bare metal.
- The car was then coated with epoxy before being painted in the correct Turkis Green Metallic color.
- The Recaro seats, dash pad, and center console were reupholstered with leather, and many other modifications were also added Virtually every part was new and or restored A new windshield and side windows, and all window and door gaskets are new BMW OEM pieces.
- The trim and latches were replaced or replated as needed.
- Euro bumpers were installed front and rear, and the original bumper mount holes were patched.
- The car rides on new tii wheels wearing new Michelin Defender tires with new metal valve stems.
- Inside, the Recaro sport seats, steering wheel, center console, dash pad, and rear storage tray were reupholstered in leather.
- New door panels, carpets, and headliner were done to high standards, both sun visors are NOS items.
- A new shifter boot and M Sport shift knob were fitted, and other changes from stock include a Clarion radio with JBL speakers.
- Car has roughly 650 miles since finished and is like new and better in every way.
- The suspension was fully rebuilt with new Bilstein Sport shocks, all new bushings, new front control arms, new tie rods, and refinished rear trailing arms.
The 2.0L M10 engine was sourced from a the details below and was rebuilt with the following work:
Block machined and reconditioned
High compression pistons
Machined cylinder head with new valve guides
New Weber carburetor with modified original air filter housing
New water pump, coolant hoses, and radiator
Upgraded alternator, rebuilt Bosch starter, new voltage regulator and relays
New Interstate battery and cables
NOS Bosch Blue coil, new mechanical distributor, new spark plug wires
New fuel pump and fuel lines
New engine mounts
Front brakes: rebuilt calipers, new rotors, stainless hoses
Rear brakes: new drums, wheel cylinders, stainless hoses
New brake master cylinder and reconditioned pedal box with upgraded bearings
Front and rear subframes reconditioned and installed with new bushings
All new wheel bearings
Rebuilt C/V half-shafts
New BMW OEM fuel tank
- I will let the photos speak for themselves...more pics coming soon and on request please...Inspections welcome....
the details below If you have questions please email us below...
the details below Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
the details below
the details below Thanks for looking....pmaz
Price of the car in Euros is: €14900,-
The listed price has been converted to Pounds, please check the current exchange rate.
We buy and sell collector cars since the early eighties and stock over 400 classic and sports cars.
You can view our current inventory at www.hofman.nl, here you .....
BMW 2002 TOURING with automatic transmission from 1972 of the 2nd Swedish owner in a SUPER nice and original condition and still partially in the 1st paint, really unique in this shape. Of course with all original booklets, the servicebooks included.
For sale a replica of a BMW 2002 tii Schnitzer. The car is an original 2002 of 1972.
I can send detailed pictures by request.
This car is located in Portugal, near Oporto Airport. You can get a low cost flight. I will pick you at the Airport to check the car.
I can help with transport.
BMW 02 Schnitzer Formula 2 engine, 4 valve, Group 5,
Racemagazine Report 1978.
Willi Hatje is part if the race devision.
In the blueyellow painted furniture truck are driving three people with little
eyes, in the loading room a monster of BMW 2002 towed and a big spoiler identifies the BMW .....
BMW 2002 Alpina replica (11/1975)
Now for sale this excellent recreation. Just came out from a nut and bolt restoration.
Rust free and fully seam welded body-shell with the correct wide body kit fitted. Fully revised 2 liter tuned engine.
Dual DCOE Weber and Alquatti cams, forget pistons and balanced .....
Very cool BMW 2002! Comes in a healthy condition and been restored in the past. The powerful engine runs very well and the car drives and handles like it should. Interior and body both well looked after and a pleasure for the eye.
Price of the car is €19900,-
Please find more pictures at our .....
CHAMONIX WHITE WITH BLACK LEATHERETTE INTERIOR
Even by the high standards that Hexagon Classics have set, have we have never seen such an original example of the BMW 2002 Turbo, one of the true landmark heroes in the automobile world. Hexagon of Highgate sold these .....
This 1976 BMW 2002 comes in light blue with a navy blue interior. It is equipped with a manual transmission, dual headrests and manual windows. It possesses lots of potential and Co uld use some light cosmetics. This is an excellent original California car which has very recently come out of storage. .....