1974 BMW 2002 Coupe = Fresh Restored Go Green(~)Tan $45.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1974 BMW 2002 = US-specs...was only driven about 650 miles since restored....
Asking $45,500..USD... Will consider any trades or offers ... We will consider any interesting trades or offers...
- This 1974 BMW 2002 was purchased in 2014 after 10 years of storage and recently restored.
- A rebuilt 2.0L M10 inline-four was installed and transmission was replaced with a Modern E30 5-speed manual, limited-slip differential was also installed.
- The body was media blasted to bare metal.
- The car was then coated with epoxy before being painted in the correct Turkis Green Metallic color.
- The Recaro seats, dash pad, and center console were reupholstered with leather, and many other modifications were also added Virtually every part was new and or restored A new windshield and side windows, and all window and door gaskets are new BMW OEM pieces.
- The trim and latches were replaced or replated as needed.
- Euro bumpers were installed front and rear, and the original bumper mount holes were patched.
- The car rides on new tii wheels wearing new Michelin Defender tires with new metal valve stems.
- Inside, the Recaro sport seats, steering wheel, center console, dash pad, and rear storage tray were reupholstered in leather.
- New door panels, carpets, and headliner were done to high standards, both sun visors are NOS items.
- A new shifter boot and M Sport shift knob were fitted, and other changes from stock include a Clarion radio with JBL speakers.
- Car has roughly 650 miles since finished and is like new and better in every way.
- The suspension was fully rebuilt with new Bilstein Sport shocks, all new bushings, new front control arms, new tie rods, and refinished rear trailing arms.
The 2.0L M10 engine was sourced from a 1976 2002 and was rebuilt with the following work:
Block machined and reconditioned
High compression pistons
Machined cylinder head with new valve guides
New Weber carburetor with modified original air filter housing
New water pump, coolant hoses, and radiator
Upgraded alternator, rebuilt Bosch starter, new voltage regulator and relays
New Interstate battery and cables
NOS Bosch Blue coil, new mechanical distributor, new spark plug wires
New fuel pump and fuel lines
New engine mounts
Front brakes: rebuilt calipers, new rotors, stainless hoses
Rear brakes: new drums, wheel cylinders, stainless hoses
New brake master cylinder and reconditioned pedal box with upgraded bearings
Front and rear subframes reconditioned and installed with new bushings
All new wheel bearings
Rebuilt C/V half-shafts
New BMW OEM fuel tank
- I will let the photos speak for themselves...more pics coming soon and on request please...Inspections welcome....
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....pmaz
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts