Williams have the pleasure of offering this very rare beast, a 2013 Morgan Plus 4 Babydoll VI finished in Kingfisher Blue over white stripes.
The Morgan Plus 4 Super Sports model was introduced late in 1961, offering arguably the best price-for-performance value available at that time. Its lightweight aluminium body provided crisp handling in a design reminiscent of the great, fully fendered sports cars of the 1930s. Between 1961 and 1968, only 104 of the English-made, aluminium-bodied Super Sports were produced with Triumph TR4A-engines. Of the 95 two-seat cars built for sports car competition in the U.S. and abroad, 50 carried the low-bodied roadster coachwork. The original Baby Doll V is famous in Morgan circles. It was ordered from the factory in the spring of 1962 by Lew Spencer, a well-known Southern California Sports Car Club of America member and local Morgan dealer. The car was to be his ultimate Morgan racecar; a sleek, low-body successor to Baby Doll IV, the car with which he won the 1962 SCCA C-production National Championship.
This vehicle is number 5 of 13 made by Morgan Motor Company.
- Two colour option Kingfisher Blue white stripes
- +4 chassis / bespoke body (with spare wheel hole cover)
- 250bhp Omex engine, racing clutch / Mazda gearbox
- Oil cooler
- Sports exhaust system (repackable silencer, 200 cell cat)
- Gaz adjustable dampers
- 4.1 LSD ratio axle
- Frt & Rear disc brakes (including anti tramp bars) road legal
- Brake re-action bars (new type, details to follow)
- Panhard rod
- Roadster Alloy wheels
- Yokohama A048 205/60/15
- Roll bar (new product, RHD or LHD with side impact bars)
- Fire Extinguisher (electric)
- Foot rest (over extinguisher)
- Battery Cut off switch
- Inertia bypass (on bulkhead)
- Rain light
- Ali floor pans (under seats)
- Tillett carbon race seats with Aero Racing logo on headrest
- Harnesses (4 POINT)
- Removable steering wheel
- New dash/ dials / switches
- 2 Aero Screens
- 9 Stud hood, with old type pillars (or new quick release ones) snap connector for wiring
- Reduced sill trims
- Front air duct (undertray)
- Baby Doll badge on back panel
Williams Automobiles is a family run business that has been established since 1911. We are Morgan, Lotus and Caterham full dealers.
Our services include: Sales New & Used Cars, Servicing, MOT, Upgrades, Trim/Leather Department, Race Team / Prep, 4 Wheel Alignment.
Our new cars carry the full manufacture warranty and we carry and number of each in stock for those that can’t wait for a new build.
All of our used cars come with a new MOT, Pre Delivery Inspection, Up to date Servicing, Full Detail and Warranty. Full finance options are available on any age car. We offer both Conditional Sale (straight loan) and Hire Purchase with balloon (final payment).
We try to run an appointment only business so we can dedicate quality time to you the customer in your search to find your perfect sports car.
We look forward to welcoming you to our award winning dealership.
Super rare Plus 4 Supersports No. 43/60, finished in Almond green with black perforated leather trim. The fabulous 2 ltr variable cam engine with 200+bhp and uprated exhaust system is a joy to drive. Standard equipment on the SuperSport were adjustable shock absorbers, anti-tramp bar, panhard rod, uprated .....
1965 Morgan Olus 4 Roadster
..51 Year Old Car
..In Excellent Condition
..Cream Paint w/
..Owned by one family until/
..New Electronic Ignition
..New Brake System
..New Stainless Exhaust
1947 Morgan 4-4 Two-Seater Series I
Only 249 were built from 1946 to 1950. Its engine is a Standard Special 1,267 cc overhead valve engine with 38.8 bhp.
VIN/Chassis number: 1808
Odometer: 96,834 kilometers
Engine: 1,267 cc with overhead valve, 38.8 bhp, Weber carburetor
The Plus Four
Exterior colour: Morgan sport Black
Interior colour: Water Proof Orange Tan Leather.
6.5\" x 15\" Black sport wire wheels Inc Spare, Carpet piping in main leather colour, Performance seats, Heated seat mats, Sun visors (in upholstery leather), Elasticated door pockets, Speakers and .....
500 miles. Finished in Dove Grey, Mulberry Leather Trim, Black Vinyl "Easy up" Hood, 15" body colour wire wheels including spare, Stainless Steel Stone Guard, Stainless steel mesh grill, Elasticated Door Pockets, Painted dashboard, Reclining Sports Seats. Heated Front Screen, Black Carpets, Front Spoiler, .....
Beautiful ready-to-use car with the popular 2.0l engine 16v DOHC from Rover and 5 gearbox.
Original English car now with Belgian papers.
Restored and converted from right to left.
Extensive historical file.
•Length : cm (in): 396 (156)
•Width : .....
1) £220.00 per day including insurance & VAT
2) Deposit of £1000.00 damage excess refunded on return provided no damage.
3) Need copies of passport, driving license and utility bill for each driver.
4) Must be aged between 25 and 70.
5) No more than 6 points on license
6) Mileage allowance of .....