1941 Cadillac Series 75 Imperial Limo = very Rare Black $32k For Sale
Located in the USA...
A buddy just offered this classic Limo for sale in Boston MA. USA.
1941 Cadillac Series 75 Imperial Limousine= US-specs....more pics coming soon and on request please...
- A Very Rare low production Limo !!
Beige / Brown
- This 1941 Cadillac Imperial Limousine is believed to have been special ordered for former New York Governor Herbert H. Lehman, although no official documentation supports this.
-Several design features present are unique to this automobile and not found on others of the same model.
- For example, the body is a custom ordered Durham body with the rear side windows—standard on the Imperial body—removed.
- Also absent are the running boards, which are standard on the Imperial model; under the car, and there is no sign of the running board brackets ever being installed at the factory.
-The traditional dual radio in the rear of the vehicle is also absent.
- Though no paper work exists, the unique and rare factory features support the idea that this car was custom ordered for an important individual with specific automotive tastes.
- Well cared for by a former long time Cadillac employee and collector of quality automobiles, this Cadillac is in very good mechanical condition, and it drives very well.
-The exterior has been repainted. Sold with a registration.
Consignment Ratings = Condition Report...
- See more pics on this link...
- details above
Specs and history
- details above
- The Cadillac Series 70 (models 70 and 75) is a full-size V8-powered series of cars that were produced by Cadillac from the 1930s through the 1980s. It replaced the the details below E as the company's mainstream car just as the much less expensive Series 60 was introduced.
- The Series 72 and 67 were similar to the Series 75 but the 72 and 67 were produced on a slightly shorter and longer wheelbase respectively
- . The Series 72 was only produced in 1940 and the Series 67 was only produced in 1941 and 1942.
- The short wheelbase Series 70 would cease production in 1938, but reappear briefly as the relatively expensive and exclusive Series 70 Eldorado Brougham 4-door hardtop from 1957 to 1958, while the long wheelbase Series 75 would make a final appearance in the 1987 model year.
If you have questions please email us below..
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
1972 Cadillac Coupe De Ville
..2 door Hardtop
..It has 34,000 original miles
..472 Cl 345 HP engine
..Automatic level control
..Tilt steering wheel
..Heater with Automatic climate control
..AM/FM push .....
1964Cadillc Coupe deVille
..Southwest Car all its life
..Original New Mexico Car
..Now located in California
..2-Tone Gray Paint Very Nice
..Original Gray Interior Nice
..472 Cad V8 Engine
..Never Needs to be Smogged
..Complete Drive Train Gone Thru
..Inspected by .....
FOR SALE $89,000 USD
1937 Cadillac V-12
One of 87 built
My car is now For Sale at a reduced price. The asking price is $89,000 USD for this fine example of a great true classic 1930's era restored car. It is painted white because we used it in six family weddings. Several people have .....
Embassy Black, interior Taupe fabric, power steering, radio, fog lamps, white wall tires, additional seats in the rear compartment.
Please see a lot more beautiful cars & pictures in the "Fahrzeugangebote" section of our website http://www.cadillac-museum.com
Beautiful car in very good condition, runs smoothly and looks very impressive. This touring limousine with division is beautifully finished in Black with the front compartment luxuriously upholstered in black leather, and the rear in sumptuous beige cloth. The car clearly represents the pinnacle of .....
4-door hardtop (= no b-pillar), original movie car as seen in "Knocking On Heaven's Door" with German superstar Til Schweiger. For the movie, this car was repainted to match the 1955 Cadillac Elvis Presley once gave to his mother (nowadays seen at Graceland). The automatic transmission has been rebuilt .....
ebony black, interior red leather throughout, chrome-plated running boards, fender skirts, clock, heater, radio. ArtDeco style dashboard, white wall tires, chrome hubcaps and trimrings.
With its advanced, torpedo type body styling, the 1941 Cadillac Convertible was a streamlined beauty. It had a .....
Engine, transmission, axles, air condition, carburator, fuel lines, fuel pump, brakes, shock absorbers, tires, wheels all new or rebuilt. Newly mounted/ honed/ planned engine, interior refurbished, power windows, air condition, Autronic Eye, power seats. Rust free, less than 1000 km after restoration. .....