This car will be auctioned at our forthcoming Classic Car Auctions Sale on Saturday 23rd of March, at the Practical Classics Car & Restoration Show at The National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, B40 1NT.
For further details please contact our office on 01926 640 888.
Mud-plugging icon pulled from retirement and nicely restored...
- The Series IIA is considered by many the hardiest of the early Series
- This smart Light Green example has benefitted from a full Nut & Bolt restoration
- Up until recently, it formed part of a significant private collection
- Showing 38,000 miles, with a great history folder
- Originally the car was built to be used in a BBC drama, that has not been aired yet
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts