1969 Mercedes 280SL Roadster = Pagoda Manual Correct $79.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
US-specs...a Rare 4 speed Manual trans....
Make Mercedes Benz
Type 280SL Roadster
Dealer Region “705” (Mercedes Benz North America)
Sequential Order No 4812 (4,812th Order for North American Market)
Key codes: HF 1161, KV 004 & TN 095
Exterior Body Color 158 “Weissgrau” (White-Grey) (Now DB534 Fire Engine Red)
Exterior Hard Top Color 158 “Weissgrau” (White-Grey) (Now DB534 Fire Engine Red)
Exterior Hub Caps Color 158 “Weissgrau” (White-Grey) (Now DB534 Fire Engine Red)
Interior color code: 138 Dark Brown (Now DB140 Cognac)
Tires Five Phoenix Radial Ply Tires (Optional White Wall)
Completed August 2nd, 1968
10 Manual Four-Speed Gearbox
401 Individual single front seats
416 Shipped with Hard Top Mounted, Soft Top Stowed
422 Power Steering System
461 Instruments Calibrated and Displayed in English with English Units
491 USA / North American Market Lighting and Equipment
503 External Side-View Mirror Left Mounted
524 Special Paint Coat Preservation
533 Radio, Speaker Antenna and Noise Suppression Equipment
598 Heat Insulated, Tinted Window with Graduation On Top of Front Windscreen
641 White-Wall Tires
669 Protective Equipment, Wrapping and Preparation for Shipping
746 Folding Soft Top Dark Brown Material
- This particular 280SL was ordered and delivered new with the very rare and highly desirable, four-speed manual transmission as well as power steering and both the hard and soft top options.
- It was fitted by the dealer when sold with air conditioning giving the car some extremely desirable and very rare option combinations.
- This beautiful Mercedes Benz has just completed a comprehensive restoration as well as having current services and full safety checks completed.
- All services are now zero time fresh including new tires.
- This is a completely rust free vehicle with all “Matching Numbers.”
This vehicle is ready for any manner of enthusiastic use her next fortune owner wishes to pursue.
I can assist with any manner of inspections and test drives as well as world-wide shipping as need. Please contact me if I can assist further in anyway.
Kind regards always,
Please contact me for additional assistance with the potential purchase of this vehicle.
A wonderful addition to your collection.
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....bnz
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts