1977 Porsche 930 Turbo Carrera 3.0 = Sunroof Silver $165k For Sale
Located in the USA....dry desert...(((( also coming and on request please Silver 1975 Porsche 930 Turbo....)))))
1977 Porsche 911 "Turbo" = US-specs...
1977 Porsche 930 Turbo Carrera 3.0
- A Pristine, completely original, matching numbers, rust and accident free, ultra-rare original “Silver Metalic" exterior color. A preservation example without equal!
Type 930 (M781)
Model Turbo Carrera
Gear Box Type 930/30
Exterior Color Silver Metallic (Code Z2)
Interior Color Black Full Leather (Code 68)
Mileage 40,033 Miles
- This particular 930 Turbo Carrera was "Special Ordered" new in September of 1976 by Porsche Audi, Ltd., North America on behalf of the Garden Grove, California official Porsche agency, Don Burns Prestige Porsche Audi, Ltd.
- The order was completed on speculation and not for a specific client. The order specified:
-One Typ. M781 (930 Turbo Carrera 3.0 North American Market / California Version)
-Exterior Color Silver Metallic
-Interior Color Black Full Leather
The order included the standard options of:
-Electric Sliding Sunroof
-Blaupunkt Bamburg Stereo Cassete Radio, Amplifier
-Hirschmann Power Antenna
-Headlight Washing System
-Rear Window Wiper System
-Sport Seats Left and Right
The vehicle remained with the dealership, Don Burns Porsche Audi as a personal vehicle of the owner for nearly a decade before finally being sold in the late 1980s to Vito Labbate, a sometime resident of Southern California and avid Porsche enthusiast.
Labbate’s ownership continued until 1999 when the vehicle in pristine original and un-restored condition was sold to AutoSport Designs in New York. It was then purchased by word-famous Porsche collector and specialist dealer, David Mohlman that same year and then again purchased back again by AutoSport Design in early 2000. In the Spring of 2001 AutoSport Design sold this Porsche to Bentley of Long Island. In the Fall of 2004, Cary I Scharlat, the owner of Bentley of Long Island sold this Porsche back to AutoSport Design who then sold it almost immediately to the well known New York Porsche collector, Nat Lanza. In 2009, Lanza sold this Porsche to fellow Porsche collector, Christopher Provo. Provo retained the vehicle until 2016 when it was sourced by Symbolic International on behalf of Jim Powell who was seeking to assembly the world’s finest collection of original and limited production speciality Porsche Models. In October of 2017, Mr. Powell liquidated his entire collection to Symbolic International where they were then offered for public sale.
- This Porsche has been meticulously cared for and preserved in a manner and state never seen before on such a model. A large documentation album documents the history going back to new. It is completely preserved as well as carefully and fully serviced.
- The paint remains beautifully persevered other than a single hand touch up spot that was carefully blown in near the front bonnet badge.
- All of the original delivery item one of these rare early Turbo Carreras would have been sold with new, books, manuals, tools, compressor, space-saver spare tire and rim are complete with the vehicle today.
- This rare first generation Turbo Porsche is completely matching numbers with all date coded items showing appropriate dates and stamps as delivered new.
Here are the cold engine compression test numbers:
Cylinder No Pounds per Square Inch
- All services and safety checks are completely current and up to date.
- This vehicle is without question one of the all-time most beautiful original “First-Generation" Turbo Carrera Coupés left in existence.
- If such a vehicle has been on your "wish list" look no further... you have found a true automotive treasure without equal!
Please contact me if I can assist further in arranging for inspections and test drives of this Porsche. I can also assist with any manner of world-wide delivery.
Kind regards always,
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....bnz
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts