1993 Mercedes 320CE Sportline Cabriolet W124 Model For Sale
Offered for sale, this stunning May 1993 Registered Mercedes 320 CE Sportline Cabriolet. W124.
VIN. WDB1240662B964475. UK Registered Car.
Finished in Bornite Metallic Paint Two Tone with Matching Light Grey Leather.
This stunning 2 previous owner car has been cherished and looked after since the last keeper purchased in in May 1999. He has lovingly kept the car dry stored, Mot’d the car every year(last MOT ran out 31st July 2018) and serviced it when required. The car has had very little use each year with usually less than 1500 miles use per year.
We have all the MOT’s in a file to warrant the genuine 96958 mileage. A new MOT and Full service will be carried out prior to collection for the next custodian of this fine motor car.
Please see below the information from the cars data card:
Factory Build Specification:
• 221 Left Front Seat Electrically Adjustable
• 222 Right Front Seat Electrically Adjustable
• 240 Outside Temperature Indicator
• 281 Steering Wheel(390mm) in Sports Design & Gearshift Lever In Leather
• 300 Storage Box In Front Tray
• 341 Additional Turn Signal Lamps
• 362 Right Hand Drive Vehicle
• 420 Automatic 4 Speed Gearbox
• 461 Instrument for MPH & English Lettering
• 524 Paint coat Preservation
• 570 Front Folding Arm Rest
• 580 Air Conditioner
• 600 Headlamp Wiper/Washer
• 613 Asymmetrical Lamp Unit
• 620 Emission Control System
• 653 Sports Chassis with 8-Hole Light Alloy Wheels & Wide Tyres
• 740 Black Folding Fabric Top
• 748 Hydraulic Folding Top
• 952 Sportline with 8-Hole Rims(Consisting of Codes 653,243,281)
The service book makes pleasant reading with the following information:
• 13th May 1993 PDI Inspection at Bargate Motors Mercedes Boston
• 16th June 1993 Inspection 1 at 660 miles by Bargate Motors Mercedes Boston
• 11th November 1993 Service at 5894 miles by Bargate Motors Mercedes Boston
• 5th October 1994 Service at 13987 miles by Bargate Motors Mercedes Boston
• 20th June 1995 Service 19593 miles by Bargate Motors Mercedes Boston
• 3rd February 1997 Service at 29924 miles by Bargate Motors Mercedes Boston
• 20th May 1997 Service at 31665 miles by Bargate Motors Mercedes Boston
• 1st June 1998 Service at 37509 miles by Bargate Motors Mercedes Boston
• 16th June 1999 Service at 40480 miles by Bargate Motors Mercedes Boston
• 18th May 2000 Service at 42283 miles by Ball & Hargreaves Mercedes Specialists
• 14th August 2001 Service at 58915 miles by Ball & Hargreaves Mercedes Specialists
• 12th September 2003 Service at 67894 miles by Ball & Hargreaves Mercedes Specialists
• 28th July 2006 Service at 75978 miles by Ball & Hargreaves Mercedes Specialists
• 3rd June 2010 Service at 83846 miles by Ball & Hargreaves Mercedes Specialists
• 15th April 2014 Service at 90830 miles by Ball & Hargreaves Mercedes Specialists
The MOT’s read as follows, from 2014:
• 26th July 2014 MOT at 91756 miles
• 28th July 2015 MOT at 93672 miles
• 12th July 2016 MOT at 94993 miles
• 17th July 2017 MOT at 96334 miles
The car has been dry stored until just recently and as suggested above will come with a full service, new MOT and detailed valet prior to collection.
The general condition of this car is excellent, the six cylinder engine runs very well maintaining a nice oil pressure and steady water temperature. A recent new battery assists with the car starting on time every time. The 4 speed automatic gearbox is very smooth with nice efficient changes through the gears. The power folding roof works as it should and isn’t lazy and all of the electric windows operate on time with the roof mechanism. The wheels are in excellent condition with no rust or blemishes. A more modern (but within keeping) SONY CD player with a boot mounted CD Changer have been fitted professionally. There is a very small mark to the centre console where a previous mobile telephone has been fitted, but nothing that can’t be sorted. Mercedes Over mats have been present on the car for some time preserving the lovely original carpets and a wind break behind the front seats is present also.
This car is lovely and if one of these elegant future classic cars is on your shopping list, this car does certainly not disappoint.
We are 2 hours(on a fast train) from London and would welcome collecting any future client from either Lancaster or Preston Train Station, failing that, please drive to see us and the other cars we have for sale and test drive them in the Trough of Bowland, roads made for cars like this..
Please note the cherished registration number is not included in the sale and is in the process of being removed.
This is a certain investment opportunity at £17500.00
Immaculate condition, special order DESIGNO limited edition car from Mercedes, Irish car from new bought in Michael Moore Mercedes Benz, 2 owners from new. Only Designo s class for sale in Europe,.....
offering my Mercedes SL 320 for sale.This Car in in superb condition inside and out,3.2 litre straight six engine,5 speed automatic,superbly clean Alloys with brand new Michelin Tyres,recent new Disc.....
Mercedes-Benz SLK 320 coupe convertible. First Registered in UK Feb 2001, 4 previous owners, 83,000 miles and with all original service and hand books. Finished in Met Brilliant Silver with two tone.....
Very nice Facelift 1997 3.2 straight six 230 bhp Convertible with hard top. ITV dec2020, Service history book stamps. 4x New Bilstein Shock absorbers plus top mounts, steering damper, brake pads all.....