Convertible completed in a stunning combination of red exterior with light tan interior.
- This fine example is believed to have only traveled 65,665 miles from new and comes with copy of its data card, manual books, tool kit, are spare.
- Shows wonderfully on an older restoration completed by a well known southern California restoration specialist. Paint, chrome, upholstery, wood veneers, and mechanicals all are in excellent condition.
- A Very desirable 3.5 with floor shift, Behr A/C and sold new here in U.S.
- Just look at the photos and you can see just how lovely this 280SE really is.
- Starts right up, drives wonderfully and is ready to be enjoyed anywhere.
- Overall a wonderful 280SE 3.5 convertible that will fit right in any collection and provide many years of driving enjoyment.
? Mileage : 65k
? Engine : 8 Cylinder Engine
? Transmission : Automatic
? Ext. Color : Red
? Int. Color : Light Tan
? Vehicle Type : convertible
- Please email us for complete details.... ** SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY **
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
The Mercedes-Benz W113 SL was launched at the 1963 Geneva Motor Show as the replacement for the popular W121 SL 190. Penned by Mercedes lead designer, Paul Bracq, as principally a two-seater luxury.....
We have never seen a W123 with such a high specification A 2 owner Low mileage example with Air Conditioning, Full Leather, Sunroof, Electric Windows, Central Locking, Alloy wheels, Cruise Control......
This original 1968 Mercedes Benz 280SL was imported to South Africa by Vintage Car Importers in January 2015 and has since been restored extensively. It is equipped with both hard and soft top, Right.....
Mercedes-Benz 280 SL Pagode from 1971 in a beautiful condition. This example restored and technically revised a few years ago. All the sheet metal and body parts are great, completely free of damage.....