1930 Cadillac V-16 Landaulette De Luxe = Rare 1 of RHD $375k For Sale
Located in the USA...west...
1930 Cadillac V-16 Landaulette De Luxe = Rare 1 off RHD....
- The ex-London Motor Show, One off, Coachwork by Vanden Plas.
Body Type: Luxury
Model Year: 1930
Fuel Type: Gas
Ext color: Red
Int color: Red
- The sum total of the V16’s features was so impressive that even the Europeans found it impossible to describe its super silent operation without using terms such as “magnificent” and “outstanding”.’ – Robert C Ackerson, Standard Catalog of Cadillac.
- A Right-hand drive chassis number was completed in 1930 with ‘Saloon Landaulette De Luxe’ coachwork by Vanden Plas and sold new via Messrs Lendrum & Hartman of Albemarle Street in London’s West End, the UK’s official importer for General Motors’ makes Buick, Cadillac, LaSalle and Marquette. ’ featured at that year’s London Motor Show at Olympia prior to delivery to its first owner, the Hon Arthur Ernest Guinness of the eponymous brewing dynasty.
- Noteworthy features on this car include a flat windscreen, slender window uprights, ‘suicide’ rear doors and ‘trafficator’-type turn signals.
- There is an internal division and intercom, and the interior also features extensive inlaid walnut woodwork, rear-compartment speedometer and the rare, split instrument panel found in the so-called ‘Madame X’ Cadillacs bodied by Fleetwood.
- The Cadillac’s immediately post-Guinness history is not known but in 1959 it was advertised for sale in the Cadillac & LaSalle Club’s magazine ‘The Self Starter’ by Mr Jeffrey Watts of Levittown, Pennsylvania. ‘’ next appeared at a ‘Movieland – Cars of the Stars’ auction in 1974, by which time it was in need of extensive restoration.
- Later the car passed to ‘Cadillac Jim’ Pearson of Kansas City, who sold it on to collector James C Leake of Tulsa, Oklahoma in the mid/late-1970s.
- The V16 was restored while in Mr Leake’s ownership, the odometer reading at that time being 56,000 miles.
- It later made the journey back across the Atlantic, finding a new home in a European private collection, and is presented in generally very good condition, running exceptionally well.
This one-off Euro bodied V-16 is extremely significant and will appreciate as collector cars continue to go through the roof in value.
- An excellent car to own and drive while representing money in the bank.
the details below If you have questions please email us below...
the details below Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
the details below
the details below Thanks for looking....evz
1972 Cadillac Coupe De Ville
..2 door Hardtop
..It has 34,000 original miles
..472 Cl 345 HP engine
..Automatic level control
..Tilt steering wheel
..Heater with Automatic climate control
..AM/FM push .....
1964Cadillc Coupe deVille
..Southwest Car all its life
..Original New Mexico Car
..Now located in California
..2-Tone Gray Paint Very Nice
..Original Gray Interior Nice
..472 Cad V8 Engine
..Never Needs to be Smogged
..Complete Drive Train Gone Thru
..Inspected by .....
FOR SALE $89,000 USD
1937 Cadillac V-12
One of 87 built
My car is now For Sale at a reduced price. The asking price is $89,000 USD for this fine example of a great true classic 1930's era restored car. It is painted white because we used it in six family weddings. Several people have .....
Embassy Black, interior Taupe fabric, power steering, radio, fog lamps, white wall tires, additional seats in the rear compartment.
Please see a lot more beautiful cars & pictures in the "Fahrzeugangebote" section of our website http://www.cadillac-museum.com
Beautiful car in very good condition, runs smoothly and looks very impressive. This touring limousine with division is beautifully finished in Black with the front compartment luxuriously upholstered in black leather, and the rear in sumptuous beige cloth. The car clearly represents the pinnacle of .....
4-door hardtop (= no b-pillar), original movie car as seen in "Knocking On Heaven's Door" with German superstar Til Schweiger. For the movie, this car was repainted to match the 1955 Cadillac Elvis Presley once gave to his mother (nowadays seen at Graceland). The automatic transmission has been rebuilt .....
ebony black, interior red leather throughout, chrome-plated running boards, fender skirts, clock, heater, radio. ArtDeco style dashboard, white wall tires, chrome hubcaps and trimrings.
With its advanced, torpedo type body styling, the 1941 Cadillac Convertible was a streamlined beauty. It had a .....
Engine, transmission, axles, air condition, carburator, fuel lines, fuel pump, brakes, shock absorbers, tires, wheels all new or rebuilt. Newly mounted/ honed/ planned engine, interior refurbished, power windows, air condition, Autronic Eye, power seats. Rust free, less than 1000 km after restoration. .....