1969 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3S = Clean Silver Driver $27.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...desert west...
1969 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3S
1969 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3S Superb Driver
Fuel Type: Gas
Ext color: Silver
Int color: Black
- A Phenomenal car that has under gone extensive servicing and detailing.
- A thrill to drive.
- A Rare in the U.S. Spectacular performance and technically world’s ahead of its time in design and engineering.
- 1969 Lancia Fulvia Coupe Rallye 1.3s Series 1.
- The Series 1 cars were built to a much higher standard than the later cars.
- Later cars have plastic grille, stamped not welded tube A-arms, Fiat cost cutting production issues.
- This example has original aluminum doors, hood and trunk, keeping weight down.
- Imported from Italy last year and completely serviced and repainted.
-Freshly powder-coated wheels.
- Has NOS rare premium hubcaps.
- A stunning example of one of best driving cars to come from Italy. 1.3s 303 series engine (the high compression 91hp option) delightful 4 speed transaxle. The Fulvia coupe is simply a blast to drive, such an engineering marvel, no torque steer, endless cornering ability and plenty of power for a 2000 pound car.
- All issues have been addressed, brake master cylinder, exhaust, new correct size tires, correct battery, new door and window rubber, trim details, dash facia, headlamps, fuel tank gaskets and venting imported specifically from Europe.
- Finished is a handsome silver with updated Series 3 seats (much more comfortable with headrests) in black.
Specs and history
The Lancia Fulvia (Tipo 818) is an automobile produced by Lancia between 1963 and 1976. Named after Via Fulvia, the Roman road leading from Tortona to Torino, it was introduced at the Geneva Motor Show in 1963 and manufactured in three variants: Berlina 4-door saloon, 2-door Coupé, and Sport, an alternative fastback coupé designed and built by Zagato on the Coupé floorpan.
Fulvias are notable for their role in motorsport history, including winning the International Rally Championship in 1972. On testing a Fulvia in 1967, Road & Track summed it up as "a precision motorcar, an engineering tour de force".
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....evz
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts