1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 FastBack = 4 Speed Calypso $84.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...desert west...
1970 Ford Mustang
1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Fastback 4 Speed, Numbers Matching, Rebuilt and Resto....
Fuel Type: Gas
Ext color: Calypso Coral
Int color: Black
1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Fastback 4 Speed, Numbers Matching, Rebuilt and Restored.
- The Boss 302 was only made for one year. It featured a unique Ford small-block engine featuring a thin-wall, high nickel content block casting. It differed substantially from regular 302s, with 4-bolt mains, screw in freeze plugs, and heads using a canted valve design.
- In addition to a lower ride height, standard equipment included front disc brakes, larger sway bars, heavier duty spindles, reinforced shock towers, a four speed manual transmission, and the solid-lifter Boss 302 V8 engine, with its free-breathing Cleveland style heads, which had valves larger than most engines more than a third larger in displacement. This “G Code” engine was rated at 290 hp.
- This is an original Boss 302.
- The paint has been redone (Calypso Coral), Bucket seats, three bow steering wheel, Original Top Loader, 4 speed, Marti Report documents the authenticity, Freshly redone in 2015.
- A Rust free car in great overall condition.
- Seller is a fastidious woman who has loved this car many years and regularly serviced it.
- Panel fir, finish, and detailing all superb.
- This is an exquisite example of a rare sought after car. Priced reasonably for today’s market.
- Absolute bargain for a balanced muscle car hot rod that Parnelli Jones destroyed the competition with on the track.
Specs and history
- details above
The Mustang Boss 302 is a high-performance variant of the Ford Mustang originally produced by Ford in 1969 and 1970, alongside its more powerful sibling the Boss 429 Mustang. Ford revived the name for another two year production run in 2012 and 2013. It was produced for the Trans Am racing series.
the details below If you have questions please email us below...
the details below Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
the details below
the details below Thanks for looking....evz
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1
..Fully Restored /by
..Professional Mustang Shop
..Placed "Top 5" first Car Show
..Asking $79,500.00 USD
..Priced $20,000 Below Others
..Call Rod: 001-712-767-2363 USA
..Mobile Phone: 001-402-651-5521 USA
2006 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
..Car Like New
..Only 28,921 Original Miles
..Colorado USA Car
..4.6L V8 Engine
..5-Speed Manuel Trans
..Shaker Ram Air Upgrade
..Yellow Paint Excellent
..15" Stock Rims
..New Tires in Feb 2013
..Priced To SELL Quick
Hello up for sale is my stunning 1970 Mustang Fastback, details are follows....
The engine is a 351 Cleveland V8, recently spent almost £4k on the engine and it is a real animal, i'm pretty sure the car has 4.11 gears so it will smoke the rear tyres with little effort, having said that it is more .....
Manufactured March 18, 1965
67950 kilometers on the odometer
Manual transmission (Auto. gearbox included)
Please email or call for addition information, including photos.
We will assist with shipping throughout the world and will professionally prepare the car for the journey .....
1970 Ford Mustang Mach I * Blue
..Southern California Car
..Absolutely NO Rust
..All Original Panels & Floors
..All New A/C System
..Original 351 Cleveland Engine
..All New Power Brake System
..Chrome Magnum 500 Rims
1970 Ford Mustang Mach I
..M Code Fastback
..Wimbolton White Paint Excellent
..Black Interior Very Nice
..Asking $48,000 USD
..Make Me An Offer
..e-Mail or Call
..Call Rod: 001-712-767-2363 USA
..Mobile Phone: .....
1966 Ford Mustang Fastback
..67,338 Original Miles
..Engine Rebuilt by Professional /
..Who Worked for Ford all his life /
..Who is now Retired
..Beautiful Blue Paint
..Blue Interior Very Nice
1964 Ford Mustang Coupe
..Early Mustang Coupe
..46,156 Original Miles
..Solid Rust Free Car
..White Paint Nice
..Blue Interior Nice
..260 V8 Engine
..Push Button Radio
..Have Data Plate Photo
The Ford Mustang was introduced in 1964. Based on the very basic Ford Falcon mechanicals the car was never intended to be in production up to today. It was an overnight sensation. Ford had literally unleashed a beast. The American public and press went wild for the car.
Ford had to revamp their sales .....
SORRY THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD! - WE ARE PROACTIVELY SEEKING FRESH STOCK.
2014 UK registered, one of the very last S197 Mustang 5th generation models, built in Flack Rock, Michigan in March 2014 (2 months before closing production for the 2015 model).
Ford Mustang Coupe 5.0 GT V8 32V Ti-VCT 420BHP .....