1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 FastBack = 4 Speed Calypso $84.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...desert west...
1970 Ford Mustang
1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Fastback 4 Speed, Numbers Matching, Rebuilt and Resto....
Fuel Type: Gas
Ext color: Calypso Coral
Int color: Black
1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Fastback 4 Speed, Numbers Matching, Rebuilt and Restored.
- The Boss 302 was only made for one year. It featured a unique Ford small-block engine featuring a thin-wall, high nickel content block casting. It differed substantially from regular 302s, with 4-bolt mains, screw in freeze plugs, and heads using a canted valve design.
- In addition to a lower ride height, standard equipment included front disc brakes, larger sway bars, heavier duty spindles, reinforced shock towers, a four speed manual transmission, and the solid-lifter Boss 302 V8 engine, with its free-breathing Cleveland style heads, which had valves larger than most engines more than a third larger in displacement. This “G Code” engine was rated at 290 hp.
- This is an original Boss 302.
- The paint has been redone (Calypso Coral), Bucket seats, three bow steering wheel, Original Top Loader, 4 speed, Marti Report documents the authenticity, Freshly redone in 2015.
- A Rust free car in great overall condition.
- Seller is a fastidious woman who has loved this car many years and regularly serviced it.
- Panel fir, finish, and detailing all superb.
- This is an exquisite example of a rare sought after car. Priced reasonably for today’s market.
- Absolute bargain for a balanced muscle car hot rod that Parnelli Jones destroyed the competition with on the track.
Specs and history
The Mustang Boss 302 is a high-performance variant of the Ford Mustang originally produced by Ford in 1969 and 1970, alongside its more powerful sibling the Boss 429 Mustang. Ford revived the name for another two year production run in 2012 and 2013. It was produced for the Trans Am racing series.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....evz
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts