1967 Shelby GT350 - 4 speed + Real Correct Red driver $119.5 For Sale
Located in the USA...west....
1967 Shelby Cobra = a Real Shelby!!
Candy Apple Red With White Stripes
- A 1967 Shelby GT350 4 Speed 1,175 GT350s were built in 1967 and out of them - Only 812 with 4 Speeds -
- * Only 172 with this paint code* “Candy Apple Red Ford #2008-A with White Stripes” This is a Solid #2 Car by any quality Classic rating system and priced below Hagerty Price guide and current market value for a quick sale.
- This Shelby was assembled May 5th, 1967 at the San Jose Plant.
- It spent most of its life in deep storage locally here in Washington in an area known as Maple Valley where it sat in a collection of over 40 vehicles and was as everyone is so fond of saying a “Barn Find” Discovery by its current owner who went to great lengths to have the vehicle gone thru in great detail to bring it back to factory specs with a full frame on resurrection starting in 2016 and recently completed this year.
- Quite a lot of detailed study and research went into getting this Shelby back to form and the results do indeed show the care and attention to detail.
- New Interior, Wiring, Exhaust, Chrome, Tries, Suspension and many OE and New parts to bring this rust-free Shelby back to its former glory making it a great collectible classic muscle car for the new owner to drive and enjoy or add to their collection.
- Most Shelby Enthusiasts say the ’67 is the best looking year of all the Shelby’s.
- A True investment car that turns heads and commands attention. ·
- Verified with Marti Report and listed on page 324 of the 1987 Shelby American World Registry and again in 2011 Edition of Shelby Registry..
- · Correct Date Coded 289 HiPo Engine Block C5AE-6015 dated 7A25 with proper heavy-duty main caps, rods, hatchet weight, large balancer, HiPo Heads
· Holley LIST 3259 model 715cfm carb, LeMans bowls
· Shelby S2MS Intake · Factory Rally Pack Guage set · OE C7ZE ’67 HiPo Exhaust manifolds
· C70F-K FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor · Corrector Carburetor button fuel pump
· Koni Shocks · Rebuilt Power steering with proper steering box SMB-A,16:1, 3 ¾ turns
· Original Floors · Properly Detailed Factory Correct Red Oxide Primer Undercarriage
· New OE Style seatbelts with rebuilt ’67 shoulder belt retractors
· Complete and freshly Rebuilt ’67 Top-loader 4 speed
· Rebuilt Factory OE correct 55 amp C6AF Alternator, correct ink stamp
· Rebuilt Brake Booster
· New OE Factory Correct Frame Rails...
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....admz
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts