1932 Ford Highboy Hot Rod = Custom $150k spent $58.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...west....
1932 Ford Highboy Hot Rod = Custom mods...
- A 1932 Ford Highboy Hot Rod All the Top Shops used to build this beast over a 10-year period and all of the best components selected, fitted and sorted to top quality levels of detail.
- See and Hear it Run click here for YouTube Video OVER $150,000 in receipts and very well documented build!
- SoCal Customs began with a “RodBody All Steel Body” and All Steel structural components sourced from the best-known makers of these products were added, doors, hood, trunk etc. Brand New Square tube rolling frame – Powder coated as well as all undercarriage components and suspension parts Gabe’s Upholstery (Boyd Coddington uses this shop exclusively), Redneck Street Rods, Street Rods by Michael, Hot Cars Cool Trucks, GEM Street Rod Products and others – This car was driven on a trailer Coast to coast having only the best of the best components and shops build the car.
- Frame: American Frame Stamp Rail Rear End: Ford Currie 9inch Engine: Top of the line Crate 350 Blueprinted and Balanced Transmission: 700R4 Auto with proper shift kit Front End TCI and Ford Bolt patterns with independent Mustang II and Disc Brakes Running River Steering Box Custom Stainless-Steel headers and complete Stainless steel Exhaust Independent rear sway setup to the Ford 9inch Over $20,000 in the major Assembly A quick Summary of some o the costs to build this Hot Rod 32 Ford All Steel Square Tub Frame $7,500 32 Ford All Steel Chassis $11,000 All Steel Hood, Doors, Trunk and components $15,500 $11,500 in Leather Upholstery $8,500 In Gauges and custom wiring $1,200 in Tires $10,500 in custom made 2-piece forged wheels Paint Job on this car was $8,500 just for the flames and $18,000 for overall paintwork There is much more as this list goes on and on.
- Also comes with 2 custom fitted car covers
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts