1974 AUSTIN MINI TO COOPER S SPECIFICATION For Sale by Auction
This car will be auctioned at our forthcoming Classic Car Auctions Sale on Sunday 24th of March, at the Practical Classics Car & Restoration Show at The National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, B40 1NT.
For further details please contact our office on 01926 640 888.
Estimate (£): 13,500 - 15,500
(+buyer’s premium of 13.2% including VAT @ 20%)
CLASSIC CAR AUCTIONS SAYS:
Upgraded from new and held within the same family for 44 years.
- Bought as a rolling shell in 1972 for £85 with the intention of creating the "Ultimate Mini"
- After completion, the car was registered on the 10th May 1974 to the first of just two keepers
- Fitted with a 1293cc Cooper 'S' rally engine supplied by Morespeed Conversions Ltd.
- Works also included fitting an 'S' all synchro gearbox - all receipted in the delightful history file
- The private registration number, "WRO 1M", worn from new, is generously included
- Now recommissioned with an MOT until January 2020, this is a unique car with in-period upgrades
REGISTRATION: WRO 1M RHD/LHD: Right Hand Drive
YEAR: 1974 ENGINE SIZE: 1.275L
MAKE: Austin ODOMETER READING (MILES): 23801
MODEL: Mini to Cooper S Specification MOT EXPIRY: 2020-01-24
WARRANTED: No CHASSIS NUMBER: 918077A
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts