1933 Ford Factory Five Racing Roadster = Best in Show $49.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...
Factory Five Racing
Body Style: Roadster
- A Factory Five broke the mold for traditional “kit car” Hot Rod in 2008 when it introduced its "Factory Five '33" Roadster.
- A sensation at the that years SEMA Show, it went on to earn "Best in Show ~ Hot Rod" and "Best Engineered Product ~ Runner Up".
- According to Factory Five, the “FF33” became internationally recognized as one of the finest kits in the industry.
- The Factory Five 1933 Hot Rod is a comprehensively engineered and fully integrated Street Rod. The car is not a hodgepodge of parts, but a professionally designed Pro Street car that is as comfortable cruising the streets as it is on the show circuit. Factory Five's fully engineered tube chassis combined with some of the best suspension and braking componentry has earned recognition industry wide and has changed the way people think about the stereo-typical Hot Rod. The car on offer is Ford Factory Five 1933 Hot Rod (Complete Kit).
- The car was built Professionally built by ALTEZZA Restorations in Bridgeport, CT. Altezza is a high end restoration shop, with years of experience with high end collector restorations. The build was done with an open wallet, and attention to detail show in every inch of this build. Build specifications; -BluePrint Engines 5-liter Ford crate engine -5 speed manual transmission -BBK headers -Wilwood master cylinder and pedals -Holley carburetor -TOYO Proxis R888 tires -Mustangs Unlimited 17” wheels -Mustang Cobra rear end 3:55 gears -4-wheel disc brakes -Black leather seats -Fenders The car puts it power through a high performance clutch and an 8.8 inch Ford Mustang differential with limited slip and 3.55 gear ratio.
- The 3 Link rear suspension working with the Cantilever front suspension with coil overs keep this hot rod anchored to the pavement and the 4 Wheel disc brakes actuated by the Wilwood Dual Master cylinders ensure excellent stopping capability.
-The car has an Electric Cooling Fan as well as hand fabricated brake lines and fuel lines, With only break in miles, the car is well sorted and the performance and drivability of this car is amazing. It is very fast and powerful, but it is also extremely well behaved in all driving situations. The Factory Five “Hot Rod” has redefined hot rodding. Its tube chassis and componentry gives a most excellent modern
- base to build a car to tastes. What separates this car from the rest is the massive attention to detail not only in performance and drivability, but also in the aesthetic execution of the build. The paint is show quality and all parts of the car are professionally built. If a 33 Hot Rod is in your wheel house, then this car is a must consider over any other purchase or project build.
- It does not get much better.
- The car comes complete with the Assembly Manual; a massive folder of receipts, notes and services; overview outline of the build and well painted and mounted wind wings.
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
We sold this fabulous car 5 years ago, and we are priviledged to have been able to buy it back.
The car will be stock from next week.
Build Spec of 32 Roadster
Chassis: Jerry Dennning swaged line boxed chassis front end cross drilled and sleeved
Back axle Ford 9” with 3.77 locker diff , .....
1936 Ford Roadster
..Fantastic Car in Every Way
..455 Olds V8 Engine
..350 Automatic Trans
..Tan Soft Top
..Very Nice Interior
..Pete & Jake Brakes
..9" Ford Rear
..Dropped Front Axle
..Asking $49,500 USD
..Make An .....
Century old automobile fully restored to original manufactures specifications. This Roadster has received Concours d’ Elagance first place standings 4 years in a row. American built body. Comes with fresh new paint, new top and new upholstery . 4 new Universal T Driver tires mounted on re-wooded .....
Features: (Mileage: 1,202 miles since restoration). Chevy 350 ci V8 cylinder engine , 3 speed TH350 auto transmission, 12 bolt heavy duty positive traction rear end. Car is a restored custom built well-kept, upgraded, fully loaded, restored, hot rodded, and maintained drive anywhere car. Recently restored .....
This Hot Rod is based on the famous Ricky Nelson ’32 Roadster that he drove in a couple of episodes of “The Ozzie and Harriet Show”.
Built with absolutely no expense spared by one of the world’s well-renowned classic car builder/restorer Peter Leech who has had many of his restorations represented .....
FINISHED IN GLEAMING RED, COMPLIMENTED WITH CONTRASTING TAN SUN DIAL LEATHER INTERIOR. A FINE EXAMPLE OF A PROFESSIONALLY BUILT HOT ROD WITH EXCEPTIONAL ATTENTION TO DETAIL THROUGHOUT THE VEHICLE FIRST REGISTERED ON 01 01 1936. CURRENT MOT TILL 22 05 2018. FITTED WITH OF COARSE WITH A V8, This Ford .....
Welcome to Street Dreams in Texas as we celebrate our 19th year in the classic and muscle car business. This is an ALL STEEL car. This car is powered by a 383 V8 with a Tri-Power set-up and an Aluminum radiator. Controlled by a 700 R4 Automatic with Overdrive transmission, and a 9 inch Ford rear end .....
Right hand drive.
Ford A Roadster year 1929 to restore.
I have also gearbox and steering to change it to left hand drive.
Price 9.900 euro (8,500GBP).
Shipping to Ramsgate (UK) 1.500 euro more.
I have also Ford A two door right hand drive hard top, good condition, .....