1967 Volvo P210 Duett Wagon = Rare Find 61k miles $25.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...
P210 Duett Wagon
Body Style: 2 Door Wagon
Exterior: Blue and White
Interior: Black and Brown
- The Volvo P110/P210 was a 2-door Wagon version of the popular PV444/PV544 sedan, and contrary to popular opinion, it was indeed imported to the USA starting in the late 1950s and through the 1967 model year with the Duett nickname.
- You don't see many on the road today, but they were available in US Volvo dealers and the P210 version (introduced for the 1961 model year) was available as a Van (two seat commercial truck) and Estate (5 seat wagon).
- The car on offer here is a unique and very rare find for the Volvo enthusiast.
- This P210 was owned and maintained for years by one of the first Saab, Volvo, and Triumph dealers in the States.
- Driven less than 61000 miles it remains in excellent mechanical condition.
- Ziebarted and grease undercoated since first imported, the body, chassis, full frame and floors all remain in good solid condition.
- The car has always been maintained by a master Volvo and Saab technician. Under his stewardship the engine and transmission were replaced with a B20 unit was said to have been built to Volvo Rally spec stage two level consisting of big valve head, ported and polished ports, larger SU's, mild cam, and tubular headers and heavy duty clutch and pressure plate. The car runs and drives and handles as it should.
- All instruments, lights, electrical work as designed. Dash pad while not cracked is a bit wavy but certainly presentable. The car has a non original wood steering wheel and aftermarket under dash tachometer. After the long time owners passing, the car remained in storage for a few years. The car got a good cleaning and tuneup. The truck was professionally painted to a nice drivers standard.
- All trim and brightwork is in nice condition. The front grill is not original. Mechanically all systems were checked and repaired if needed such as brakes, exhaust, tuneup, etc. The interior is in fine condition with a good patina; it could use some new weatherstripping and minor upholstery repair.
- The front seats have been recovered in Black, the rear seats are original tan. The wood on the interior floor is very original and has a great patina, it could be left alone or refinished depending on the whims of the next owner.
- The tires while in excellent shape are a bit dated.
- Overall this is a very nice example of a very rare Swedish classic.
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....stv
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts