1967 Volvo P210 Duett Wagon = Rare Find 61k miles $25.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...
P210 Duett Wagon
Body Style: 2 Door Wagon
Exterior: Blue and White
Interior: Black and Brown
- The Volvo P110/P210 was a 2-door Wagon version of the popular PV444/PV544 sedan, and contrary to popular opinion, it was indeed imported to the USA starting in the late 1950s and through the 1967 model year with the Duett nickname.
- You don't see many on the road today, but they were available in US Volvo dealers and the P210 version (introduced for the 1961 model year) was available as a Van (two seat commercial truck) and Estate (5 seat wagon).
- The car on offer here is a unique and very rare find for the Volvo enthusiast.
- This P210 was owned and maintained for years by one of the first Saab, Volvo, and Triumph dealers in the States.
- Driven less than 61000 miles it remains in excellent mechanical condition.
- Ziebarted and grease undercoated since first imported, the body, chassis, full frame and floors all remain in good solid condition.
- The car has always been maintained by a master Volvo and Saab technician. Under his stewardship the engine and transmission were replaced with a B20 unit was said to have been built to Volvo Rally spec stage two level consisting of big valve head, ported and polished ports, larger SU's, mild cam, and tubular headers and heavy duty clutch and pressure plate. The car runs and drives and handles as it should.
- All instruments, lights, electrical work as designed. Dash pad while not cracked is a bit wavy but certainly presentable. The car has a non original wood steering wheel and aftermarket under dash tachometer. After the long time owners passing, the car remained in storage for a few years. The car got a good cleaning and tuneup. The truck was professionally painted to a nice drivers standard.
- All trim and brightwork is in nice condition. The front grill is not original. Mechanically all systems were checked and repaired if needed such as brakes, exhaust, tuneup, etc. The interior is in fine condition with a good patina; it could use some new weatherstripping and minor upholstery repair.
- The front seats have been recovered in Black, the rear seats are original tan. The wood on the interior floor is very original and has a great patina, it could be left alone or refinished depending on the whims of the next owner.
- The tires while in excellent shape are a bit dated.
- Overall this is a very nice example of a very rare Swedish classic.
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Price: € 20.900,-
New at Classic Park, this Volvo Amazon P1300. The car was produced in 1969 in Volvo’s new plant in Gent (BE) and then delivered to its first owner in Norway. Why deliver all your parts from Sweden to Belgium to then send the car ‘back north’ to Norway? Because in 1969 Volvo .....
THE VOLVO IS NOW IN ITALY THE VOLVO IS NOW IN ITALY THE VOLVO IS NOW IN ITALY THE VOLVO IS NOW IN ITALY
FIND ANOTHER 240 GL VOLVO RHD LIKE THIS !
JUST REPLACED BRAKE IDRAULIC PUMP & PETROL FILTER bcs of weares !!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAR 1988 with ONLY 62.0000 Miles .....
black, interior finished in light gray and mint green fabric, whitewall tires, hubcaps and wheel trims in chrome look, heater (in this model not standard!), split rear window, mud flaps on the rear wheels. This PV 444 was produced in the very first model year of this Swedish classic, which can certainly .....
1966 Volvo 122S Amazon 4DR Sedan
..You will have to look long & Hard /
..To find a nicer one
..Factory Installed A/C
..New Blue Paint
..New Tan Interior
..Original Drive Train
..Very Rare Automatic Trans
..Runs & Drives Great
..Asking $11,500 USD
Volvo S70 AWD Manual 1999
Formerly Volvo UK car
Low mileage 67000 with service history
Apparently it has 193 bhp
Recent new tyres all round, new factory 302mm uprated front discs.IPD HD Anti Roll Bar kit, custom 3" stainless downpipe, R Manifold, Snabb intake, Snabb quick shift, recently fitted. .....
1973 Volvo 1800 ES, original unrestored car
The paint is the original and highly disable Sea Green (factory color code 115). The interior is original as well. The car has is a daily driver and it start, drive and stops as it should. The car has an automatic gearbox and the correct Bosch electronic .....
1972 Volvo 1800 ES
1972 Volvo 1800 ES with 4-speed manual transmission and only 72900 miles on the odometer and in original factory red paint color code 46. This is a first year 1800ES model manufactured in Gothenburg on April 1972. The car starts right away and runs and drives as it should. Floors .....
1972 Volvo 1800 ES, original unrestored car
This car is a true barn find just pulled from storage. The paint is original as is the interior. Front headlights and front grille are included in the sale. The car has been sitting for many years and will need restoration. The car was running when parked .....
1972 Volvo P1800 ES
The car starts, drives, and stops as it should. The car has a nice interior in good condition. The car is equipped with a working overdrive. The car has been rust protected. The car was last registered in 1996. The car has Danish registration papers. Included in the sale is a .....