2000 Ford Taurus NasCar = 11 NASCAR Wins Ricky Rudd $99k For Sale
Located in the USA...
- details above Nascar
- details above Car
- details above
- details above
- details above
Engine - details above
Ext - details above
Int - details above
= We just got this fully restored, zero time on car since restoration, #28 Texaco/Havoline, Ford Taurus, Robert Yates, Ricky Rudd NASCAR.
This was the car that Ricky put on the pole for the Brickyard 400 at the famous Indianapolis Speedway. This car was raced in the 2000 season, and owned by Robert Yates Racing. Yates is one of the most successful NASCAR teams and engine builders. Ricky Rudd is one of the series most successful drivers, with a career that spanned 32 years.
This car was restored by Gene Felton restorations in Roswell Georgia... They are known for Nascar race car restorations.
- The engine was rebuilt buy Ernie Elliott, it has just dyno time, and produces over 750hp.
- The dyno sheet is included.
- The engine is a Ford Racing D3 Nascar engine.
- It has a Jerico 4-speed gear box, Brembo brakes, Fuelsafe fuel cell with dry brakes, Dry sump oil system, full race exaust. This car is as it was when it came of the track from Robert Yates Racing in parts and set up.
- It currently in photos has the front end turned up so it is easier to load.
- This car is one of Rickys favorites with its many top 5s and was the Indy Brickyard 400 pole setter.
- In the Indy race he finished 21st, lead 17 laps, 105 points earned, and $120,160 prize monies.
- Robert Yates Racing always built some of the fastest cars on the track, these guys were winners and renowned for the speed of their cars.
- Rudd shut down his team as an owner/driver after the 1999 season and joined team owner Robert Yates in 2000.
- The combination paid off in a Brickyard 400 pole in the famed No. 28 Texaco/Havoline Ford.
- The start of the 2000 season began with Yates fielding cars for two of NASCARs most talented veterans in Jarrett and Rudd.
- From 2000 to 2002, Jarrett and Rudd combined for 11 NASCAR wins, 71 top fives and 114 top 10s.
- The teammates were in the top 10 in driver point standings all three seasons solidifying RYRs spot among the most successful teams in NASCAR history.
- Everything on the #28 is fresh, inspected, or replaces.
- It has all correct graphics, sponsor decals, and livery.
- Be a Great car for show, track events or vintage racing...or a man cave...
- More details coming soon and on request please...
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Prepared by Gabriele Terzi at the time starting from a new Ford chassis. The car was rented leased until 1982; at the time participating in several races of Italian Touring Championship with various drivers.
In 1982 it was purchased by trainer Narciso that the chartered for hill-climb races.
In 1992 .....
Original RS, just overhauled a new with the shell sandblasted and repainted from zero and fully set up for Rally.
Engine BDG 2000 Corsworth; with dry sump and Dell'Orto DHLA 48 carburettors
Gearbox ZF 5-speed racing
Just serviced and fully set up by Rally. Minilite wheels 8 "front., 10" post. Interior .....
Ford GT40 Mk 2 FIA
On offer is this highly competitive GT40 Mk 2 continuation built to the highest standards in 2009. Based on a Superformance tub that has been reinforced. Suspension, brakes and uprights are all original specification and FIA approved.
The 427 big block was built by and refreshed .....
BUILT FROM RUST FREE SHELL
FULL OMP ROLL CAGE WITH DOOR BARS THROUGH TO FRONT TURRETS
SUSPENSION IS POLY BUSHED AS ARE THE G/BOX MOUNTS
HEATED FRONT SCREEN
ALL OTHER WINDOWS ARE POLY
3" FOUR POINT RACING HARNESS IN DATE TILL 2018
CHOICE OF TWO RACE SEATS
SUSPENSION IS LEDA ADJUSTABLE .....
The whole car is new. The body is new. Whit X-Pack body kit.
Welded roollcage made whit T45 pipe.
Sparco Fire extinguisher Alloy new
Sparco Steering wheel
Pedal box whit AP Racing cilinders.
Racetech Gauges Rev Limiter
Full alloy fuel tank
Engine: Essex 3100, Heads- .....