Recent Heart bypass means i have to sell a few bikes
Triumph Bonneville T120R Registered 1/4/1971 in Leeds..not a dubious USA import!!
Engine / Frame AE09446T120R
Showing 15,710 miles on Speedo
MOT and tax discs back to year 2000 showing mileage progression
Some sensible Riders mods:
• Tony Hayward belt primary drive
• Boyer Electronic ignition
• Morgo rotary oil pump
• Separate screw on type oil filter
• Bills from Cylinder head shop for lead free seats, guides, valves
Recent overhaul for 2019 riding season including
• New seat
• Centre stand
• Motobatt battery
• New coils (starting so easy now!)
• Speedo cable/ rear gearbox (old one had bad thread leaked grease but worked)
• New mirrors
• New fuel taps and fuel lines (old ones cracking a bit)
A really honest machine to use and enjoy..and not polished up for sale!!
Matching numbers, with TOMCC certificate. Recently fettled to perfection and it shows: first kick starting and easy idling from a smooth powerful smoke-free engine. These are rare models of course.....
In 2006, the celebrated British fashion designer Paul Smith personally designed a signature series of the classic Triumph Bonneville T100, nine of which were customised with individual paint schemes.....
As Featured in the December 2017 Classic Bike Guide. This is a Hinckley Triumph Bonneville T100, first registered in 2003 and has covered only 8100 miles from new. Originally supplied new as a green.....