1968 Maserati Mistral 4000 Spider = 38k miles For Sale
Located in the USA...
1968 Maserati Mistral 4000 Spider
Engine Size 4 liter dohc straight six
Body Style Convertible
Exceptionally Restored Show Winner. Lots of Documentation.... Late 4 Liter Example
*Only 37 4 liter Mistral Spiders were built
*Sold new to a Sig. Rol, an Italian Grand Prix driver
*Beautifully restored in its original color
*Well sorted and mechanically dependable.
The Mistral may be the most underappreciated Maserati ever produced. The Frua design is clean and pleasant from any angle. The build quality is excellent with many nice details. The body is approximately 70% aluminum and 30% steel making for a structure that is both light and strong. The 4 liter straight six cylinder engine provides snappy performance and a wonderful exhaust note.
This car was restored by one of the top US Maserati experts. The condition of the car before restoration was very original with the hard to find parts intact. The body, when stripped, was found to be sound and undamaged. No metal work was required. The paint bright work were all restored to new condition.
- The interior is excellent, the leather was replaced, the carpet likewise was replaced, and all trim was removed cleaned, and polished. The instrument panel is one of the most attractive of any Maserati and is highlighted by a period correct radio.
- Mechanically the car retains its original driveline including its original fuel injection.
- The mechanics are excellent with the car running and driving like a new car.
- This car comes with tools, books, complete ownership history and Maserati Classiche documentation. All numbers match the factory documentation.
- The car has been shown at several prestigious concours including the Amelia Island concours,
- The car is one of the very best available.
- We do not expect it to last long.
- This is a top example of a classic Maserati that we think will be even more appreciated in the future.
Trades welcome... Financing available... Worldwide shipping accommodated.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....tomzfre
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts