1996 Porsche 911 Carrera Carrera Turbo Coupe = Sunroof For Sale
Located in the USA...
1996 Porsche 911 Carrera Carrera Turbo Coupe = Sunroof
Engine Size Flat 6 Cylinder Engine
Transmission Type 6-speed manual transmission
Body Style Coupe
- The Last of the Air-Cooled Turbos.
- Performance and Collectability
*Wow, Über collectable, end of the line twin-turbo air-cooled monster .
*Only 13,000 miles from new.
*Gorgeous Midnight blue with grey leather.
*Hollow spike 18" turbo wheels.
** The 993 Turbo represented the ultimate incarnation of the air-cooled Porsche 911. It was also the most advanced, with all-wheel drive and a twin-turbo charged flat six engine pushing out 400 hp. The automotive press was blown away by this car when it was introduced and it still impresses today with its blend of good looks, devastating performance, and all around usability.
- This fine example is a 1996 model finished in Midnight Blue Metallic with a gray leather interior and has only 13k miles from new.
- Some of the options and features include automatic speed control, sunroof, Porsche crests in the headrests, and hollow spoke 18” factory Turbo wheels.
- As is to be expected, the car is in incredible condition and drives like a new car.
Specs and history
Trades welcome... Financing available... Worldwide shipping accommodated.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....tomzfre
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts