2005 Rolls-Royce Phantom = Silver(~)Black 27.5k miles $89.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...
2005 Rolls-Royce Phantom = US-specs.
- Just Reduced!
- Two Owners, Beverly Hills Delivery, Good Mileage. Great Price.
Phantom is a name Rolls-Royce typically reserves for their finest model. Earlier Phantoms were carefully doled out only to clients that Rolls deemed important enough to get their best. That usually meant heads of state and excluded celebrities.
The Phantom VII was introduced in 2003 as the first all new model produced by Rolls-Royce after BMW bought the company. It was intentionally designed to make a statement that Rolls-Royce owned the luxury market, and after its debut no one could argue the point.
- The Phantom was not meant to be an exclusive model, but the $400,000 price tag kept the riffraff at bay. Our Phantom is a two-owner car recently acquired from an estate. It was sold new in Beverly Hills and later made its way to Texas. The mileage is just under 28,000 miles. The condition far exceeds any expectation from the low mileage. The paint and body are excellent. The interior retains an incredible new-car smell and shows little wear.
- Chrome wheels highlight the elegant charcoal gray metallic paint.
-The black interior is an excellent complement to the gray and insures the interior will still look great well after a lighter interior would looks shabby.
- The piano wood dash and door caps add a touch of drama to the interior.
- It is difficult to tell this car apart from a new car, yet it is priced at about a quarter of its new price.
- Looking to make a statement, this is your car.
Specs and history
Trades welcome... Financing available... Worldwide shipping accommodated.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....tomzfre
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts