1968 Volvo 1800 S Coupe = Manual Red(~)Black $33.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1968 Volvo 1800 S in Red with Black Leather
- 1968 Volvo 1800 S finished in Red with Black Leather interior.
Engine:1.8 Liter B18
- A classic that stands the test of time.
-The man behind the 1800 project was an engineering consultant to Volvo, Helmer Petterson, who in the 1940s was responsible for the Volvo PV444. Unknown to him, design work was done by his son Pelle, under the tutelage of Italian auto stylist Pietro Frua while Frua’s studio as a subsidiary of the prestigious carrozzeria Ghia.
- Volvo insisted it was an Italian design by Frua and only in 2009 officially recognized Pelle Petterson’s authorship. Carrozzeria Frua built the first three prototypes between September 1957 and early 1958, later designated by Volvo in September 1958.
- The example shown here is fresh from an extensive Volvo collection.
- It has been lovingly cared for, driven, shown and received awards during it’s last 30 years in the hands of it’s last caretaker.
- As expected, it comes with a fully documented service history and a copy of a Volvo Club magazine where this very car graced the cover.
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....markzwe
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts