FIA RACE CARS
1974 Porsche 911 Carrera/RSR Built to SCCA B Production Spec For Sale
Located in the USA...
1974 Porsche 911 RSR/B Production SCCA Historic Race Car
The car is in my warehouse in Connecticut.
The price is $169,000...Firm...
- A Great race history.
- details above
- details above RSR/B Production SCCA Historic Race Car
- details above
1974 Porsche 911 Carrera/RSR Built to SCCA B Production Specs
- Porsche 911 Carrera/RSR. In 1974, Porsche was putting much of their factory support behind racing versions of the 914.
- The owner of this car felt the 911 was a pure winner from the start.
- While also campaigning a 914 in SCCA E-Production, he built this 1974 911 Carrera into an SCCA B-Production car.
- The car chalked up Porsche’s FIRST win in SCCA B-Production at Lime Rock Park.
- The 55 car also completed the 12 hour Sebring race once and the 24 Hours of Daytona three times with the last being in 1986.
- This steel bodied 1974 911S was featured in Excellence Magazine in December of 2002 as well as Rennsport Reunions I & II.
- In 2002 the 55 car was Class Champion with SVRA.
- The car features a 3.4 engine and a 915 transmission that was built by marque specialist, Dawes Motorsports Development.
- A complete restoration was performed several years ago and the car has not been campaigned since.
- It has participated in the Rennsport Reunion, Daytona Historics and is possibly eligible for FIA qualification.
- The car was most recently owned by the late Peter Callaghan and holds a significant place in automotive racing history with ties to Jo Hoppen, Peter Gregg and Brumos.
- This car raced against the likes of Sam Posey in a factory RSR and even out qualified Peter Gregg in a 911 Trans-Am car at Lime Rock in 1974.
The car comes with historic period photos and an extensive race history.
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....markzwe
Get notified about new similar ads
1995 Porsche 993/911 RS Clubsport
Price: EUR 250,000. - incl. VAT (EUR 210,084.03 net)
The Porsche 993 RS is an original Porsche 993 RS with the chassis no. WP0ZZZ99ZTS390XXX. The 993 RS was delivered to the Porsche Center Neckar-Alb.....
1992 Porsche 964 RS NGT
One of only 290 NGT versions produced
• Most race ready Porsche of the early 1990s
• Optional equipment; Racing Safety Equipment
• Highly desirable vintage race car
The Vehicle Offered:
1968 Porsche 911 Karmann Gr5
Car prepared at the time. He ran the Nissena Cup and the Targa Florio in 1976.
He then competed in Gr5 in the historical; he mainly raced in the Sicily Calabria Historic Championship (Reventino,.....
1968 Porsche 911 Racecar = Fast HSR/ SVRA $72.5k
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1968 Porsche 911 Coupe - Race Car
Engine Size 2.0 Liter
Transmission Type 5 Speed Manual
Body Style Coupe
1968 Porsche 911 Racecar
1967 Porsche 911 S 2000 swb, , FIA race car
This Porsche is one of the very first samples of 911 S produced, precisely the 22nd November 1966 and delivered in Ravenna (Italy) to its first owner at the beginning of 1967. The car was ordered.....
2000 Porsche 911 - 996 GT3 R
Introduced in 1997, the Porsche 996 was the first 911 model to be built with a water-cooled engine in deference to the age-old format of air-cooled units for which the marque had become synonymous.....