Located in the USA...
1974 Porsche 911 RSR/ B Production SCCA Historic Race Car
The car is in my warehouse in Connecticut.
The price is $169, 000... Firm...
- A Great race history.
Model:911 RSR/ B Production SCCA Historic Race Car
1974 Porsche 911 Carrera/ RSR Built to SCCA B Production Specs
- Porsche 911 Carrera/ RSR. In 1974, Porsche was putting much of their factory support behind racing versions of the 914.
- The owner of this car felt the 911 was a pure winner from the start.
- While also campaigning a 914 in SCCA E-Production, he built this 1974 911 Carrera into an SCCA B-Production car.
- The car chalked up Porsche’s FIRST win in SCCA B-Production at Lime Rock Park.
- The 55 car also completed the 12 hour Sebring race once and the 24 Hours of Daytona three times with the last being in 1986.
- This steel bodied 1974 911S was featured in Excellence Magazine in December of 2002 as well as Rennsport Reunions I & II.
- In 2002 the 55 car was Class Champion with SVRA.
- The car features a 3. 4 engine and a 915 transmission that was built by marque specialist, Dawes Motorsports Development.
- A complete restoration was performed several years ago and the car has not been campaigned since.
- It has participated in the Rennsport Reunion, Daytona Historics and is possibly eligible for FIA qualification.
- The car was most recently owned by the late Peter Callaghan and holds a significant place in automotive racing history with ties to Jo Hoppen, Peter Gregg and Brumos.
- This car raced against the likes of Sam Posey in a factory RSR and even out qualified Peter Gregg in a 911 Trans-Am car at Lime Rock in 1974.
The car comes with historic period photos and an extensive race history.
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below... bnz
Shipping at your cost example... is about $1, 500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking.... markzwe
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise.
Please see the list below for similar live adverts
LHD Located in the USA... Porsche 930 Turbo Subject: Porsche RSR Engine Hi Guys and Gals. - For sale is a fresh 3.5 liter, it's built on a 930 case with a 3.6 crank in it with Carrillo rods, JE pistons, factory 100 mm Mahle barrels, the engine has about 6.-7 hours on it from when built and removed from ...
- 29th Apr 2021
- United States of America
Porsche 911 FIA Rally Car 1965 Matching Numbers! This great vehicle has been with the current owner for over 15 years, always been a rally car in this time. FIA Passport valid until 2028. It hasn’t been used a great deal and spent most of the time in storage and on display at shows. Between 2016 -2019 ...
- 14th May 2021
Very well-known history Completed the end of the 1998 season for the 1998 FRENCH GT CHAMPION team with F. LAFON et JP. JARIER. Winner of the 1999 FRENCH GT CHAMPIONSHIP with F. LAFON and JP. JARIER Eligible for Global Endurance Series, Daytona, Masters Endurance. Three owners from new. Chassis n°: WPOZZZ99ZWS393012 Flat ...
- 2nd Jun 2021
LHD Located in the USA...dry desert.... 2009 Porsche 997 GT3 Factory Cup Car = - This car was the IMSA GT3 Cup Championship Gold Class winning car. Model:997 GT3 Factory Cup Car Drivetrain:Manual Price:$88,900...USD dollars....Firm... - a 2009 Porsche 911 GT3 ( 997 ) Factory built Cup Car. - ...
- 26th Apr 2021
- United States of America
- OVERVIEW - Introduced in 1963 as the 901 (and subsequently renamed due to a copyright claim from Peugeot), the Porsche 911 is, without doubt, the most successful Sportscar of all time. The 911’s signature coupe silhouette has graciously evolved continually ever since and remains the anchor of the Stuttgart brand ...
- 9th May 2021
1964 APAL Porsche One of only 8 cars built Lighter, faster and rarer than a Porsche 356 FIA HTP until 2027 In mint and race ready condition New engine and gearbox with Dyno time only Legendary Belgian Engineer, Designer and Entrepreneur Edmond Pery of APAL (Application Polyester Armé de Liege) built around 150 ...
- 19th May 2021
One of the three 1995 PORSCHE 993 GT2 EVOs developed for GT1 racing by Porsche Four participations in the 24 hours of Le Mans including three with the Team Larbre Compétition 24 Hours of Daytona in 1996, BPR Championship in 1995 & 1996 1997 FFSA GT Champion, 2002 FFSA GT Vice-Champion Driven by Formula 1 and Endurance ...
- 30th Apr 2021
Whereas the N-GT Porsche 996 GT3-RS is an original Porsche product, the water-cooled 996 Biturbo has never received any official race developments. Despite not being supported by the factory, this car has been seen in different national and international GT championships throughout Europe. Several teams tried to run this ...
- 30th Apr 2021
Porsche 993 GT2 Race car 1995 2 engines 2 gearboxes Many parts Two owners from new First owner Matzuda Collection Japan Directly bought new from PORSCHE MOTORSPORT Original invoice is available Price 950,000.00 Please ask for details
- 28th May 2021