A rare early Bentley 3 litre ‘blue label’. Chassis 35 with its matching engine number 33. Originally bodied as a 4 seater coupe by the Wilton Carriage Company and first registered in the UK on 19th January 1922 to a Mr H. Baldwin of Surrey. The attractive 4 seater tourer body the car now wears is attributed to Harrison and was first fitted in 1955.
Restored to its original mechanical specification of brakeless front axle during the early 1960s the car also retains many other early Bentley features including A-type close ratio gearbox and Smiths five jet carburettor. With well documented history and in outstanding condition this magnificent car is ready for open or closed-top motoring.
First of only three production Bentleys to be fitted with Le Mans-style blade wings
Exhibited at the 1925 Olympia Motor Show
Retains its original brushed aluminium Vanden Plas Touring body #1195