* Caterham Supersprint ‘Plus’ SPR 005 Roger King
* Series 3 Chassis
* 16,312 Miles
* First Registered 03/10/1990
* Chassis No KLDC1255/R
* Engine No KD1255/17
* 1 Owner
Engine and Gearbox –
* 1.7 Ford X Flow Supersprint ‘Plus’ SPR 005 Roger King 155bhp
* 5 Speed Manual
* Weather Equipment
* Clam Shell Flared Wings
* Battery Master Switch
* Silver Filler Cap
* Painted WShite 7 Grille
* Painted White Standard Roll Bar
* Leather Adjustable Seats
* Carpeted Interior
* Moutney Steering Wheel
* 3 Point Belt
Wheels and Tyres –
* 15? White Prisoner Alloy Wheels
* Goodyear Eagle 195/50 R15 Front and Rear Tyres
* Spare Wheel
Suspension and Brakes –
* Standard Front Suspension
* De Dion Rear Suspension
* Standard Brakes
* This is a really unique Caterham Seven, 1 Owner from new, nearly 30 years of age and with loads of History. Surely this would be a welcome addition to any serious collector of Iconic, Classic, British sports cars?
* “Cette voiture a 30 ans en octobre 2020 et sera éligible à l’immatriculation de la voiture classique en Europe?”
* “Dieses Auto ist im Oktober 2020 30 Jahre alt und für die Zulassung als Oldtimer in Europa zugelassen?”
* What are you waiting for call GP Sevens on the details below ???
GP Sevens –
* GP Sevens is all about professionalism, quality, fun and personal service.
* Owned and run by Antony Paine and Damian Gravely, ex Caterham Cars senior employees, who have the experience, knowledge and passion for the Caterham and Lotus brands.
* We are an appointment only business so we can dedicate quality time to you the customer in your search to find your perfect Seven.
On our door step we have the perfect driving roads full of twists and turns, dips and rises to show you why a Seven is the ultimate drivers car.
Totally rebuilt including gearbox and engine in 2017-18. Original LHD, Ford Crossflow 1,7, dry sump, 145-150PS, Gearbox 4 speed Quaife, Ford English rear axle with Limited slip and disc brakes, front.....
Constructed in 1988 this remarkable car was built with great attention detail, finished in Jaguar BRG with a contrasting Lotus yellow nose cone, this Super Sprint has been cared for meticulously as.....