1994 Porsche 911 (964) RS America = Black 59k miles $109.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry west....
Note: the first yellow photo in the ad is a sample and more pics coming soon or on request please....
1994 Porsche 911 (964) RS America = US-specs.
3.6 Flat six
5 speed manual
- 1 of 84 RS Americas produced for 1994.
- All 4 factory options, tasteful modifications.
The 911 RS America model was built specifically for Porsche Club USA members who wanted to autocross and participate in time trials, while still being comfortable and reliable enough for daily driving. The RS America only had 4 options, and this particular 911RS has all of them.
- These options include a power sunroof, cassette radio, air conditioning and limited slip differential. Only 5 exterior color options were available. This example is shown in black with black interior, black pull straps and black seat belts.
- Maintenance and upgrades include full top end rebuild with a valve adjustment, new valve guides, reface valve seats, resurface cylinder heads, regrind 964 camshafts and rocker arms, titanium ARP valve springs/retainers, 993 Delvar racing cylinder head studs, replaced piston rings, connecting rod bearings, and replaced rod bolts with ARP units.
- A new factory clutch assembly was installed with pressure plate, clutch disc, release bearing and pilot bearing. The transmission was rebuilt with new syncros and operating sleeves.
- Interesting facts about the 1994 RS America include the addition of rear seats which replaced the storage area in 1993 models. Found on the VIN is the "RS" instead of "PS" that wasn't on 1993 models as well. There was only one wheel option for RS models. These wheels were called "Mille Miglia Cup I". RS wheels come in 7" front and 8" rear sizing.
- Only 84 RS Americas were produced for the 1994 model year.
- Included are two original keys, complete set of owners books and leather folio, original sales brochure, Porsche Certificate of Authenticity, clean CarFax report, some service history, and the spare wheel/tire and jack.
Specs and history
In order to please devoted American 911 enthusiasts who wanted an RS model, Porsche produced the RS America. The RS America was produced as a model year 1993 and 1994 car based on the US Carrera 2. The cars were offered in standard colors red, black and white and optional colors midnight blue metallic and polar silver. Several paint to order cars were manufactured in speed yellow. The RS America featured a distinctive "whale tail" spoiler, a partially stripped interior with flat door panels (from the European RS) and carpeting along with a luggage shelf replacing the rear seats. Cloth covered sports seats, 17 inch wheels and M030 Sports Suspension were fitted as standard. The logo "RS America" was written on the deck lid along with an "RS" logo in front of the rear wheels. Deleted to save weight were power steering, cruise control, powered side mirrors, air-conditioning, sunroof and radio, although the air-conditioning, sunroof and radio as well as a limited slip differential could be ordered as options. The RS America was listed by Porsche as weighing 2,954 pounds (1,340 kg), 77 pounds (35 kg) lighter than the weight listed for a stock Carrera 2. The standard US Carrera 2 brakes, engine and gearbox were used.
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....authz
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts