1990 Chevrolet K5 Blazer 4x4 = Restored Ivory 350 AT $24.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry west....
1990 Chevrolet K5 Blazer 4x4 = US-specs.
350 V8 fuel injected
- A clean Restored white K5 Blazer.
The K5 Blazer was one of GM's longest running vehicle lines, being introduced in 1969 and taken out of production in 1991 with only one facelift in that time. It was initially designed as a competitor for the Ford Bronco, with GM deciding that the Bronco was missing one key element: size. This gave the K5 a usable back seat while maintaining real cargo space, and helped make for a smoother ride. They quickly gained popularity for their “beach bomber” looks and utility, reliability, and ease to repair. Amongst the fans were the US army, who contracted GM to build the M1009 CUCV, a military version of the K5 equipped with a 6.2L diesel engine. Throughout the years the K5 was in production, several changes were made. The biggest of these came in 1976 when the full hard top was replaced with a half top, meaning the roof over the driver and passenger was now fixed, which helped to reduce leaks from the top. Another big change came in 1990, when they began using galvanized sheet metal for exterior panels to prevent rust from forming and the 5.7L engine was updated.
The K5 Blazer offered here is a 1990, one of the final years of production. It was restored in 2017 and shows beautifully. It is equipped with the 350CI, fuel-injected V8 and a 700R4 automatic. The removable hardtop is in great shape, having sliding windows on the sides, and hides a roll bar underneath. These late Blazers are far more easy to drive than the early cars, coming from the factory with power steering and brakes but still having the removable hardtop missing on the S10 Blazer. It is equipped with bucket seats, a tilt steering wheel, center console, power windows, and power locks. The underbody, floors, and frame are solid.
- This Blazer is 4WD and has had Warn locking front hubs installed. A 6 inch lift kit was fitted, along with Rancho suspension and deep dish aluminum mag wheels wrapped with 35” BF Goodrich Mud Terrain tires.
- A Wicked Performance dual exhaust system and headers were installed on the otherwise stock 350 V8.
- Outside, the truck was repainted in its original white color, new chrome bumpers were installed, and new lights fitted.
- The interior was redone in all black, bowtie door sill plates were installed and a new Kenwood stereo with USB/Aux jack and Bluetooth was fitted along with new speakers.
- Outside, the stock hood was replaced with a steel cowl induction style hood and aluminum side steps were fitted. An owner's manual and original sales brochure will be included in the sale.
- Recently this K5 has benefitted from a fresh tune up, new ignition components, and fresh fluids.
- Many 4X4s from this era have really jumped in value, first with the Land Rover Defender, then the FJ40 Land Cruiser, and more recently, the first gen Bronco.
- There's no doubt that these Blazers are on the rise in value as well.
- Parts supply is good, they look great, and they're just about as durable as they come.
For sale Chevrolet Suburban LT 1500 July 1995
4X4 with V8 6.5 liters diesel Turbo engine (196 HP) with automatique Box
Blue Leather 5 seats with all options of the LT package
197000 kms , nothing to do on this car ..
Best car to pull a heavy trailer
Belgian Registration but it stay .....
Located in the USA... (((( also coming soon and on request please 1976 International Harvester Scout II ))))
((((( also coming soon and on request please 1968 International Travelette Pickup 1200 4×4 392 V8 tan driver )))))
1965 International Harvester Scout 80 4×4 = US-specs.