1964 Corvette Stingray Convertible = Restored Blue 8k miles For Sale
Located in the USA...dry west....
1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible = US-specs.
Silver Blue Metallic
327ci 365HP V8
4 speed manual
- A blue Restored condition, numbers matching 327ci /365HP V8, Leather interior, knock off alloy wheels, 4-Speed manual close ratio.
1964 was the second year of the C2 bodied Stingray.
-Chevrolet produced 22,229 Corvettes that year and over 75% were convertibles making it a very popular car for enthusiasts.
-There were 4 engine options, 3 transmission options, and over 22 individual stand alone options available for buyers to choose from that would enable them personalize their new Stingray. All 1964 model year Corvettes were assembled at the St. Louis plant in Missouri.
- This 1964 Stingray has been in a NW collection since 2012 and is one of 3,121 cars that were painted Silver Blue Metallic.
- The car was restored in the late 90s and was previously owned by a dealer, collector in Salem OR.
- This Corvette retains its numbers matching 327/365HP V8 s/n 4101170/ F0916RE with the correct Holley 4 barrel carburetor, 4-speed close ratio M20 manual transmission, and has optional Delco am/fm radio, knock off alloy wheels, locking fuel cap, woodgrain steering wheel, and white wall tires.
- The car originally had standard black vinyl interior but has been upgraded to leather in the correct color and pattern of the original.
- At some point the engine bay had a chrome dress up kit installed, and the valve covers were polished.
- The undercarriage is nicely detailed and the car has a very classy, distinguished look in this fairly rare color combo compared the more garish colors one is used to seeing like red over red.
- Recently this Stingray has come out of storage and had a complete fluid service completed, carburetor rebuild, new battery, new alternator, fresh belts, the wiper motor was rebuilt, and the instrument gauge bezels were refinished. The engine fires right up from cold on choke, and has even power delivery in all revs. The clutch engages normally without chatter or slippage, and the transmission shifts smoothly in all gears.
- The brakes have been adjusted and stop the car as designed without any pulling to one side or the other. The exhaust system is in great shape with no leaks and has a nice original throaty sound. New white wall radial tires were installed in 2012 and have less than 300 miles on them.
- Overall the car shows extremely well, the paint finish is very nice with no scratches, or major stone chips and all the chrome is in near show condition with no fading or checking.
- The interior is like new and the black pin point vinyl soft top is in great shape with no rips, or discoloration of the rear window.
- All electrical items function as designed and the car runs and drives like this 60's sports car was intended to.
- Included with the sale is an owner's manual, sales brochure, 2 sets of keys, jack, lug wrench, lead knock-off hammer, fitted satin car cover, front license plate mount, and service records from current owner.
This is a great opportunity to acquire an American icon and experience the golden era of the performance
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....authz
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts