1991 BMW 850i = Six-speed Manual Clean Red 111k milles $30.9 For Sale
Located in the USA...(((( also have a silver 850i driver coming soon and on request please )))))
1991 BMW 850i = US-specs...Sunroof..
Transmission: Six-speed Manual
1991 BMW 850i Coupe
•5.0L SOHC V-12 engine (code M70B50)
•New driveshaft, balancer, brakes and rotors
•Rare Getrag 560G six-speed manual transmission; one of 528 units built with this transmission in 1991
•Brilliant Red exterior (code 308); one of 83 cars exported to North America in this color; and Parchment Leather interior (code 356); one of 700 cars exported to North America in this color in 1991
•New seats, headliner, rear deck and interior pillars and a sunroof
•New wheels and tires and batteries
•Tools and books included
Another BMW 8 Series (E31) coupe has arrived.
- This time an 850i. Built at BMW’s Dingolfing, Germany factory, on March 6, 1991, this luxury coupe is ready to coddle its next owner! This model is one of for North American export and one of 1,711 examples built in 1991.
- The same Californian owner has cherished this car since 2014, spending thousands of dollars in refurbishment maintenance and upgrades, the drives with an impressive response and handling.
- This vehicle left the line equipped with the following options – Electronic Damper Control (EDC), leather steering wheel, electric tilt column, alarm, lumbar support in front seats, provision for factor six-disc CD changer and preparation for a BMW mobile phone installation.
- Finished in Brilliant Red (code 308), the car’s paint and trim are in overall very good order. There are a few blemishes visible on close inspection. The glass panels are clear and intact and the car’s lights, including the center high-mounted stoplight in the back window, are in similar condition.
- The car’s bodywork is solid and straight, its engine bay is tidy, the battery looks good and the car’s integrated bumpers fit well to the rest of the car’s body. This example is one of 83 models exported to North America in Brilliant Red and it’s one of 700 units that came over with a Parchment Leather interior.
This car rolls on new Mayrun MR500 radials, size 245/35ZR19 in front and 275/30ZR19 in back. Each tire surrounds a new, 19 inch lace-style alloy wheel.
- Under the hood is a 5.0L SOHC V-12 engine (code M70B50) backed by a rare Getrag 560G six-speed manual transmission. The 8 Series offered the first V-12 engine mated to a rarely seen six-speed manual transmission on a road car. It was one of the first vehicles to be fitted with an electronic drive-by-wire throttle and the 8 Series was one of BMW’s first cars, together with the Z1, to use a multi-link rear axle.
- This car has new dual batteries, too. Driver convenience features include automatic climate control, power steering, power four-wheel disc brakes with anti-lock, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, power front seats, cruise control and a metal sunroof.
- Inside, the car’s Parchment interior (code 356), is brand new in excellent order. The new front buckets and rear bench seats, the carpet, new headliner, rear package shelf and interior pillars are all in excellent order. The four-spoke steering wheel with driver’s airbag, instrument panel with digital gauges and inner door panels are in a similar condition.
- Driver power seat is inop. There’s even a BMW mobile phone nestled between the front seats.
-Rounding off the interior is a Sony AM/FM stereo with CD player. (No original radio)
- While computer-aided design (CAD) modeling allowed the car’s unibody to be eight pounds lighter than that of its predecessor, the car was significantly heavier when completed due to the large engine and added luxury items—a source of criticism from those who wanted BMW to concentrate on the driving experience. Some of the car’s weight may have been due to its pillar-less “hardtop” body style, which lacked a “B” post.
- Tools and various books and manuals are included with purchase. Competition to this BMW in 1991 included Acura’s NSX, Aston Martin’s Virage, Chevrolet’s Corvette, Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo, Ferrari’s 348 TB, Mercedes-Benz’s SL 500, Nissan’s 300ZX and Porsche’s 944 S2.
- If you couldn’t afford a car like this 25 years ago when you were in college, why not come by and see many Classic Cars today and check this one out before another chance to drive a car with a V-12 motor slips away.
- This car is currently located at our facility in St. Louis, Missouri.... Current mileage on the odometer shows 111k miles... It is sold as is, where is, on a clean and clear, mileage exempt title. GET OUT AND DRIVE!!!
Please Copy & Paste the Link Below to View Our YouTube Video: on request please.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
I am selling my gorgeous 1995 BMW 850ci. This is rare series with the M73B54 5.4 litre engine and Steptronic 5-speed automatic gearbox. Only 1218 such cars have been built. The appealing exterior colour Barabdusgrün-Metallic (code 247 -- only 396 cars built) complements excellently with the optional .....
First italian registration and delivery.
Good body, mechanics and interiors conditions.
Always well kept with ordinary maintainance carried out.
It's been registered in the ASI historic register.
Ready to use and periodic inspection expires in April 2019.
1996 BMW 840 Ci A – 121.000Kms – Perfect condition!
708 Units produced!
1 Portuguese Owner from New.
Always Serviced in Portuguese BMW Importer – Baviera S.A
Last Service at 117.000Kms at Baviera S.A.
Freshly fully Repainted to factory finish quality.
Fully Service History .....
BMW 850 Csi well taken care, ordinary servicing made, buffalo leather interiors well conserved, accidents free, highly performing and destined to the brand's collectors (of certain price increasing being the only 8 series produced by the Motorsport in only 1210 pieces).
Prindiville are delighted to offer this stunning BMW 840CI SPORT finished in Santorini 1 of 3 UK Cars in Santorini Blue II
This is a rare oppertunity to own a piece of BMW History. The vehichile has been well looked after.
INDIVIDUAL Santorini II Blue Metallic
INDIVIDUAL Champagne Leather .....
1992 BMW 850I Calypso Red Tan Leather Auto Electric Roof Seats Steering column.Original Telephone 6 Keys 114.000 Miles my car for 8 years Wheel's recently refurbished 3 owners much admired car sadly time for it to go
This CarFax certified 1-owner 1993 BMW 850CI with 68,340 on the odometer is available in a gorgeous dark grey metallic with a black interior color combination. It is equipped with an automatic transmission, air conditioning, power windows, sunroof and power seats. A very clean and presentable vehicle .....
1992 BMW 850i Calypso Red, Tan Leather, Auto Electric Roof. Seats, Steering column, 6 keys original telephone refurbished alloys lovely car my own vehicle for over 9 years I am the 3rd owner sadly time for it to go. 114000 miles from new average 4500 per year.so not high mileage.much better than the .....