1967 Ford Mustang Hardtop = Custom LS FI Restomod $20.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1967 Ford Mustang Hardtop = cool Fast Custom Restomod Green(~)Tan...•5.3L LS V-8 engine and 4L60 four-speed automatic transmission.
Transmission: Four-speed Automatic
1967 Ford Mustang Hardtop Restomod
•A true classic sleeper with modern GM LS power
•Car originally built and sold in California on California title
•5.3L LS V-8 engine and 4L60 four-speed automatic transmission from 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
•Swap done in 2015 at 97k miles (Mustang)
•13K miles added since engine swap
•Intake system and fuel injectors from a 2000 Camaro
•Engine has been tuned to make about 350 hp; can be tuned for more
•Correct Lime Metallic exterior (code I) and green and gold interior
•Four-wheel disc brakes
•8-inch rear differential from a Ford Explorer with 3.55 gearing
•Documentation includes folder of receipts from the swap included
- If you’re looking for a true sleeper, how about an outside appearance of Grandma’s classic stock 67 Mustang but with a dirty secret under the hood?! We are excited to offer this 1967 Ford Mustang Hardtop Restomod that is powered by a Chevrolet 5.3L LS V-8 engine and 4L60 four-speed automatic transmission!
- Built on February 17, 1967 (code 17B) at Ford’s San Jose, California factory (code R), this unit was shipped for sale in the Los Angeles, California region (code 71).
- The previous owner, who owned the car for 10 years, had the car restored in about 2008, a powertrain transplant took place in approximately 2012 and the car has served as a daily driver in California for the past two years. He sold it to complete another vehicle restoration project.
- Finished in an eye-catching Lime Metallic (code I), the car’s paint and trim are in overall great condition with minor imperfections on close inspection.
- The bodywork is straight and shows as a genuine California car, the car’s engine bay is very tidy, the battery is in very good order and the chrome bumpers look great.
- This Mustangs brakes were upgraded to four wheel discs to handle the extra power from LS motor.
- This pony rolls on new Kumho radials, size 195/75R14, at all four corners. Each tire surrounds a steel wheel topped with a factory wheel cover...
The factory hubcaps are in very good order.
- Six years ago, the previous owner swapped out the original motor and three-speed automatic with a 5.3L LS V-8 engine and a 4L60 four-speed automatic transmission.
- He also replaced the 3.20 rear end with a 3.55 gearset in an 8.8-inch differential from a Ford Explorer.
- In addition, he added the intake system and fuel injectors from a 2000 Chevrolet Camaro.
- The engine’s output has been tuned to 350 horsepower; the wick can be turned up further if desired.
- The car now has four-wheel disc brakes, too. Underneath, the previous owner had new springs and bushings put in.
Reportedly, the previous owner made a trip from Joshua Tree, California to Kansas City, Missouri in 24 hours without any issues.
- Inside, new green front seat covers, carpet and dashboard padding were installed during the restoration.
- He kept the inner door panels and rear seat as they were. The car left the factory with a gold (code 26) interior.
- He replaced the heater core during the restoration. The amp, temp and speedometer/odometer are inoperable. The headliner looks great, as does the original three-spoke steering wheel. A Retro Sound AM/FM stereo with AUX in/out capability replaces the factory AM radio.
The 1967 model year Mustang was the first redesign of the original model. Ford’s designers began drawing up a larger version even as the original achieved sales success, and while “Iacocca later complained about the Mustang’s growth, he did oversee the redesign for 1967.”
The major mechanical feature was to allow the installation of a big-block V-8 engine. The overall size, interior and cargo space were increased. Exterior trim changes included concave taillights, side scoop (1967 model), square rear-view mirrors, and usual yearly wheel and gas cap changes.
The 1967 Deluxe Interior was revised, discontinuing the embossed running horse motif on the seat backs (the source for the “pony interior” nickname) in favor of a new deluxe interior package, which included special color options, brushed aluminum (from August 1966 production) or woodgrain dash trim, seat buttons, and special door panels. The hardtop also included upholstered quarter trim panels, a carryover from the 1965-66 deluxe interior. The 1967 hardtop also had the chrome quarter trim caps, carried over from 1965-66. The 1967 deluxe interior included stainless steel-trimmed seat back shells, similar to those in the Thunderbird.
Competition to this Mustang in 1967 was plentiful – AMC’s new-for-’67 Javelin, Chevrolet’s new-for-’67 Camaro, Mercury’s new-for-’67 Cougar, Plymouth’s Barracuda and Pontiac’s new-for-’67 Firebird.
Documentation includes folder of receipts from the swap included.
Cars that retain a stock appearance but feature modern or updated hardware, are known as ‘sleepers.’ This Mustang represent a unique sleeper with a secret as it uses GM LS power and transmission. That may rain on a Ford purist’s parade, but ponycar collectors are encouraged to overlook that and swing by out Classic Cars to check out this one in person.
This car is currently located at our facility in St. Louis, Missouri. Current mileage on the odometer shows 10,059 miles. It is sold as is, where is, on a clean and clear, mileage exempt title. GET OUT AND DRIVE!!!
Please Copy & Paste the Link Below to View Our YouTube Video: on request please.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1
..Fully Restored /by
..Professional Mustang Shop
..Placed "Top 5" first Car Show
..Asking $79,500.00 USD
..Priced $20,000 Below Others
..Call Rod: 001-712-767-2363 USA
..Mobile Phone: 001-402-651-5521 USA
2006 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
..Car Like New
..Only 28,921 Original Miles
..Colorado USA Car
..4.6L V8 Engine
..5-Speed Manuel Trans
..Shaker Ram Air Upgrade
..Yellow Paint Excellent
..15" Stock Rims
..New Tires in Feb 2013
..Priced To SELL Quick
Hello up for sale is my stunning 1970 Mustang Fastback, details are follows....
The engine is a 351 Cleveland V8, recently spent almost £4k on the engine and it is a real animal, i'm pretty sure the car has 4.11 gears so it will smoke the rear tyres with little effort, having said that it is more .....
Manufactured March 18, 1965
67950 kilometers on the odometer
Manual transmission (Auto. gearbox included)
Please email or call for addition information, including photos.
We will assist with shipping throughout the world and will professionally prepare the car for the journey .....
1970 Ford Mustang Mach I * Blue
..Southern California Car
..Absolutely NO Rust
..All Original Panels & Floors
..All New A/C System
..Original 351 Cleveland Engine
..All New Power Brake System
..Chrome Magnum 500 Rims
1970 Ford Mustang Mach I
..M Code Fastback
..Wimbolton White Paint Excellent
..Black Interior Very Nice
..Asking $48,000 USD
..Make Me An Offer
..e-Mail or Call
..Call Rod: 001-712-767-2363 USA
..Mobile Phone: .....
1966 Ford Mustang Fastback
..67,338 Original Miles
..Engine Rebuilt by Professional /
..Who Worked for Ford all his life /
..Who is now Retired
..Beautiful Blue Paint
..Blue Interior Very Nice
1964 Ford Mustang Coupe
..Early Mustang Coupe
..46,156 Original Miles
..Solid Rust Free Car
..White Paint Nice
..Blue Interior Nice
..260 V8 Engine
..Push Button Radio
..Have Data Plate Photo
The Ford Mustang was introduced in 1964. Based on the very basic Ford Falcon mechanicals the car was never intended to be in production up to today. It was an overnight sensation. Ford had literally unleashed a beast. The American public and press went wild for the car.
Ford had to revamp their sales .....
SORRY THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD! - WE ARE PROACTIVELY SEEKING FRESH STOCK.
2014 UK registered, one of the very last S197 Mustang 5th generation models, built in Flack Rock, Michigan in March 2014 (2 months before closing production for the 2015 model).
Ford Mustang Coupe 5.0 GT V8 32V Ti-VCT 420BHP .....