1932 Cadillac 355B Convertible Coupe = Rare Restored $120k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1932 Cadillac 355B Convertible Coupe = US-specs...
- details above Black Interior - details above
- details above Drive: RWD Engine:V8
- We're pleased to offer this very rare 1932 Cadillac Model 355-B Convertible Sedan.
- Very few of these were produced and even fewer exist today.
- This is a longtime California car that is in amazing condition, showing no signs of ever having any rust or accidents.
- It was subject to a full restoration in the seventies, and still looks and shows very nicely today.
- This restoration was done to a very high standard at the time, and it still shows through today.
-This Caddy is complete and correct for a 1932, which you rarely see.
- It's a fantastic running and driving car, and is surprisingly capable for a car of its era.
- It a great car to drive, show, or enjoy on tours.
- We have a copy of the original sales invoice showing that this 355-B appears today just as it left the factory.
- It's also optioned with some beautiful and rare accessories, including wire wheels, side mounts with covers, mirrors, trunk rack, and heron radiator mascot.
Please feel free to email us with any questions you have.
Specs and history
- details above
The Cadillac Series 355 was manufactured by Cadillac from 1931 to 1935. They were 8-cylinder cars, sold in several models: a 2-door club coupe, a 2-door convertible, 4-door convertible, a 4-door sedan a 4-door town car and a 4-door limousine.
The 1931 Series 355A was very similar to the Series 353 except it was longer and lower, had a longer hood with five hood ports, with matching doors in the cowl. There was a modified coach sill with no compartments in the splash pan. The battery and tool compartment were now under the front seat. Floor boards were made of metal for the first time. The instrument panel was oval with the same gauge groupings as in the Series 353. The Series 355 featured a radiator screen, a single bar bumper and dual horns. The headlight diameter was reduced by one inch. There was a new frame with divergent side rails. The suspension springs now had metal covers. The radiator was mounted lower in the frame and there was now a condenser tank for cooling operation. The engine was the same 353 cu in (5.8 L) L-Head V8 as on the Series 353, thus the series designation no longer matched the displacement. Engine horsepower was 95. A five point engine suspension, similar to the V-16 was used. An intake muffler was added and the distributor was mounted 1.5 in (38 mm) higher. The fan was mounted lower to match the lower radiator. Model year sales totaled 10,717.
The 1932 Series 355B was even longer and lower, with an entirely restyled front assembly. The roof line was lowered 1–3 in (25–76 mm). The longer hood now had six hood ports. The new front end styling included a flat grille built into the radiator shell, head and side lights of streamlined bullet shape and the elimination of the fender tie bar and monogram bar. The trumpets of the dual horns projected through the headlight stanchions. The headlight lenses were 9.5 in (241 mm) in diameter. The dual taillights matched the headlights.
-  Super safe lighting featured three filament bulbs and four contour positions for degree and angle of illumination. The front license plate was mounted on the bumper. Runningboards curved to match the sweep of the front fenders and blended into the rear fenders. The tail of the rear fenders blended into the fuel tank valence. The trunk on the town sedan, town coupe and five-passenger convertible coupe was integral with the body. The vision of the driver was improved by 30 percent as a result of the elimination of the outside visor and the construction of a 12 degree sloping windshield and corner posts. There was a large ventilator on top of the cowl and none on the sides. All separate body moldings were eliminated. A three spoke steering wheel enabled an unobstructed view of the instrument cluster when in the straight ahead position. The right side of the instrument panel was occupied by a "locker." Engine horsepower increased to 115. The deepening Great Depression helped sales plummet to 2,700.
Detroit Assembly, Detroit, Michigan, United States
Body and chassis
Full-size luxury car
4-door town car
GM C platform
Cadillac Series 452
Cadillac Series 370
353 cu in (5.8 L) L-Head V8
3-speed synchromesh manual
1931: 134.0 in (3,404 mm)
1932–33: 134.0 in (3,404 mm) and 140.0 in (3,556 mm)
1934–35: 128.0 in (3,251 mm) and 136.0 in (3,454 mm)
1931: 152.0 in (3,861 mm)
1932–33: 156.0 in (3,962 mm)
1935: 160.0 in (4,064 mm)
1931: 203.0 in (5,156 mm)
1932–33: 207.0 in (5,258 mm) and 213.0 in (5,410 mm)
1934–35: 207.5 in (5,270 mm) and 215.5 in (5,474 mm)
1931: 73.6 in (1,869 mm)
1932–35: 77.0 in (1,956 mm)
1931: 72.5 in (1,842 mm)
1932–33: 71.5 in (1,816 mm)
1934–35: 69.5 in (1,765 mm)
4,600–5,100 lb (2,100–2,300 kg)
Cadillac Series 353
Cadillac Series 70/75
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have... You can view the full set of photos on request please with email us....all exports at your cost....
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
1972 Cadillac Coupe De Ville
..2 door Hardtop
..It has 34,000 original miles
..472 Cl 345 HP engine
..Automatic level control
..Tilt steering wheel
..Heater with Automatic climate control
..AM/FM push .....
1964Cadillc Coupe deVille
..Southwest Car all its life
..Original New Mexico Car
..Now located in California
..2-Tone Gray Paint Very Nice
..Original Gray Interior Nice
..472 Cad V8 Engine
..Never Needs to be Smogged
..Complete Drive Train Gone Thru
..Inspected by .....
FOR SALE $89,000 USD
1937 Cadillac V-12
One of 87 built
My car is now For Sale at a reduced price. The asking price is $89,000 USD for this fine example of a great true classic 1930's era restored car. It is painted white because we used it in six family weddings. Several people have .....
Embassy Black, interior Taupe fabric, power steering, radio, fog lamps, white wall tires, additional seats in the rear compartment.
Please see a lot more beautiful cars & pictures in the "Fahrzeugangebote" section of our website http://www.cadillac-museum.com
Beautiful car in very good condition, runs smoothly and looks very impressive. This touring limousine with division is beautifully finished in Black with the front compartment luxuriously upholstered in black leather, and the rear in sumptuous beige cloth. The car clearly represents the pinnacle of .....
4-door hardtop (= no b-pillar), original movie car as seen in "Knocking On Heaven's Door" with German superstar Til Schweiger. For the movie, this car was repainted to match the 1955 Cadillac Elvis Presley once gave to his mother (nowadays seen at Graceland). The automatic transmission has been rebuilt .....
ebony black, interior red leather throughout, chrome-plated running boards, fender skirts, clock, heater, radio. ArtDeco style dashboard, white wall tires, chrome hubcaps and trimrings.
With its advanced, torpedo type body styling, the 1941 Cadillac Convertible was a streamlined beauty. It had a .....
Engine, transmission, axles, air condition, carburator, fuel lines, fuel pump, brakes, shock absorbers, tires, wheels all new or rebuilt. Newly mounted/ honed/ planned engine, interior refurbished, power windows, air condition, Autronic Eye, power seats. Rust free, less than 1000 km after restoration. .....