1965 Mustang FastBack Shelby = Clone Fast 289 4 speed $55k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
Color:Black Interior Color: Black
Trans:Manual Drive:RWD Engine:289 V8
- We are pleased to offer this 1965 Ford Mustang FastBack Shebly Hertz = Clone = Tribute for sale.
- We're huge fans of the 1965/1966 Mustang Fastbacks as they are a very beautiful design and awesome-driving cars.
- Reliability is excellent, and parts availability is amazing and not crazy-expensive. You can jump in one of these cars and comfortably drive around town or hit on the road and do a long trip.
- This particular Mustang is in beautiful condition and looks just as nice in person as it does in the photos.
- The paint is high-quality with great fit and finish which you can see in the photos.
- The body is very solid showing no rust or accidents.
- It is a genuine V8, 4-speed car.
- The upholstery is all freshly restored and looks very nice.
- As you'll see in the photos, the car is fully restored and ready to drive and/or show.
Body Style: 2-Door Fastback, Standard Bucket Seats
DSO (District): Charlotte
Rear Axle: 3.50:1
Specs and history
The Shelby Mustang is a high performance variant of the Ford Mustang which was built by Shelby American from 1965 to 1968, and from 1969 to 1970 by Ford. Following the introduction of the fifth generation Ford Mustang in 2005, the Shelby nameplate was revived as a new high-performance model, this time designed and built by Ford.
1965–1966 Shelby GT350
1965 Shelb Mustang GT350
1966 Shelby GT350
196X Ford Mustang GT350.jpg
Los Angeles, California
Body and chassis
289 cu in (4.7 L) Windsor K-Code V8 4-barrel carb.
108.0 in (2,743 mm)
181.6 in (4,613 mm)
1967 Shelby G.T.350 and 1968 Shelby Cobra GT350
2016 Ford Shelby GT350, GT350R
2006–2007 Ford Shelby GT-H
The 1965–1966 cars were the smallest and lightest of the GT 350 models. These cars are often called "Cobras", which was the Ford-powered AC-based two-seat sports car also produced by Shelby American during the same period. Both models use the Cobra emblem, similar paint scheme, and the optional "Cobra" valve covers on many GT350s that were part of a marketing tie-in by Shelby, as well as one of his iconic symbols.
- All 1965–66 cars had the Windsor 289 cu in (4.7 L) HiPo K-Code 271 hp (202 kW; 275 PS) V8 engine, modified with a large 4-barrel Holley 715 CFM carburetor to produce 306 bhp (310 PS; 228 kW) @ 6,000 rpm and 329 lb?ft (446 N?m) @ 4,200 rpm of torque. Marketing literature referred to this engine as the "Cobra hi-riser" due to its high-riser intake manifold.
- Beginning as a stock Mustang with a 4-speed manual transmission and 9" live rear axle, the cars were shipped to Shelby American, where they received the high-riser manifolds, Tri-Y headers, and were given larger Ford Galaxie rear drum brakes with metallic-linings and Kelsey-Hayes front disc brakes.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have... You can view the full set of photos on request please with email us....all exports at your cost....
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....justzcad
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts