- We are pleased to offer this 1965 Ford Mustang FastBack Shebly Hertz = Clone = Tribute for sale.
- We're huge fans of the 1965/1966 Mustang Fastbacks as they are a very beautiful design and awesome-driving cars.
- Reliability is excellent, and parts availability is amazing and not crazy-expensive. You can jump in one of these cars and comfortably drive around town or hit on the road and do a long trip.
- This particular Mustang is in beautiful condition and looks just as nice in person as it does in the photos.
- The paint is high-quality with great fit and finish which you can see in the photos.
- The body is very solid showing no rust or accidents.
- It is a genuine V8, 4-speed car.
- The upholstery is all freshly restored and looks very nice.
- As you'll see in the photos, the car is fully restored and ready to drive and/or show.
Body Style: 2-Door Fastback, Standard Bucket Seats
DSO (District): Charlotte
Rear Axle: 3.50:1
Specs and history
- details above
The Shelby Mustang is a high performance variant of the Ford Mustang which was built by Shelby American from 1965 to 1968, and from 1969 to 1970 by Ford. Following the introduction of the fifth generation Ford Mustang in 2005, the Shelby nameplate was revived as a new high-performance model, this time designed and built by Ford.
1965–1966 Shelby GT350
1965 Shelb Mustang GT350
1966 Shelby GT350
196X Ford Mustang GT350.jpg
Los Angeles, California
Body and chassis
289 cu in (4.7 L) Windsor K-Code V8 4-barrel carb.
108.0 in (2,743 mm)
181.6 in (4,613 mm)
1967 Shelby G.T.350 and 1968 Shelby Cobra GT350
2016 Ford Shelby GT350, GT350R
2006–2007 Ford Shelby GT-H
The 1965–1966 cars were the smallest and lightest of the GT 350 models. These cars are often called "Cobras", which was the Ford-powered AC-based two-seat sports car also produced by Shelby American during the same period. Both models use the Cobra emblem, similar paint scheme, and the optional "Cobra" valve covers on many GT350s that were part of a marketing tie-in by Shelby, as well as one of his iconic symbols.
- All 1965–66 cars had the Windsor 289 cu in (4.7 L) HiPo K-Code 271 hp (202 kW; 275 PS) V8 engine, modified with a large 4-barrel Holley 715 CFM carburetor to produce 306 bhp (310 PS; 228 kW) @ 6,000 rpm and 329 lb?ft (446 N?m) @ 4,200 rpm of torque. Marketing literature referred to this engine as the "Cobra hi-riser" due to its high-riser intake manifold.
- Beginning as a stock Mustang with a 4-speed manual transmission and 9" live rear axle, the cars were shipped to Shelby American, where they received the high-riser manifolds, Tri-Y headers, and were given larger Ford Galaxie rear drum brakes with metallic-linings and Kelsey-Hayes front disc brakes.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have... You can view the full set of photos on request please with email us....all exports at your cost....
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1
..Fully Restored /by
..Professional Mustang Shop
..Placed "Top 5" first Car Show
..Asking $79,500.00 USD
..Priced $20,000 Below Others
..Call Rod: 001-712-767-2363 USA
..Mobile Phone: 001-402-651-5521 USA
2006 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
..Car Like New
..Only 28,921 Original Miles
..Colorado USA Car
..4.6L V8 Engine
..5-Speed Manuel Trans
..Shaker Ram Air Upgrade
..Yellow Paint Excellent
..15" Stock Rims
..New Tires in Feb 2013
..Priced To SELL Quick
Hello up for sale is my stunning 1970 Mustang Fastback, details are follows....
The engine is a 351 Cleveland V8, recently spent almost £4k on the engine and it is a real animal, i'm pretty sure the car has 4.11 gears so it will smoke the rear tyres with little effort, having said that it is more .....
Manufactured March 18, 1965
67950 kilometers on the odometer
Manual transmission (Auto. gearbox included)
Please email or call for addition information, including photos.
We will assist with shipping throughout the world and will professionally prepare the car for the journey .....
1970 Ford Mustang Mach I * Blue
..Southern California Car
..Absolutely NO Rust
..All Original Panels & Floors
..All New A/C System
..Original 351 Cleveland Engine
..All New Power Brake System
..Chrome Magnum 500 Rims
1970 Ford Mustang Mach I
..M Code Fastback
..Wimbolton White Paint Excellent
..Black Interior Very Nice
..Asking $48,000 USD
..Make Me An Offer
..e-Mail or Call
..Call Rod: 001-712-767-2363 USA
..Mobile Phone: .....
1966 Ford Mustang Fastback
..67,338 Original Miles
..Engine Rebuilt by Professional /
..Who Worked for Ford all his life /
..Who is now Retired
..Beautiful Blue Paint
..Blue Interior Very Nice
1964 Ford Mustang Coupe
..Early Mustang Coupe
..46,156 Original Miles
..Solid Rust Free Car
..White Paint Nice
..Blue Interior Nice
..260 V8 Engine
..Push Button Radio
..Have Data Plate Photo
The Ford Mustang was introduced in 1964. Based on the very basic Ford Falcon mechanicals the car was never intended to be in production up to today. It was an overnight sensation. Ford had literally unleashed a beast. The American public and press went wild for the car.
Ford had to revamp their sales .....
SORRY THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD! - WE ARE PROACTIVELY SEEKING FRESH STOCK.
2014 UK registered, one of the very last S197 Mustang 5th generation models, built in Flack Rock, Michigan in March 2014 (2 months before closing production for the 2015 model).
Ford Mustang Coupe 5.0 GT V8 32V Ti-VCT 420BHP .....