1959 Volkswagen Bus 19-Window
•This bus underwent a complete restoration with new and original VW materials and has been customized into a 19-window Splittie variant
•Original 1.2L flat, air-cooled four-cylinder engine
•Four-speed manual transmission
•White Lotus and Light Gray exterior with original gray and white upholstery inside
•Hella headlights and VDO gauges
•Original sunroof bus
•Original banana-model arrows
- Early first-generation VW Type 1 Transporters, better known here as the VW Bus, are becoming rarer as time goes on. This handsome example underwent a complete restoration with new and original Volkswagen materials was customized into a 19-window Split-Window or Splittie variant.
- Finished in a White Lotus over Light Gray, the exterior is in overall great condition. Both sections of the split windshield are finished in chrome and flip-out for extra ventilation.
- The bodywork is straight and includes the van’s original sunroof and original banana-model arrows.
- The engine bay is exceptionally tidy, the bumperettes with overriders look fantastic.
- This Splittie rolls on Goodyear tires, size 6.40-15 at all four corners.
- Each tire surrounds factory full moon wheel covers with gray beauty rings. The tires and wheels are in very good order.
- In the back is the original German 1.2L flat, air-cooled four-cylinder engine buttoned to a four-speed manual transmission.
- Inside, the original gray and white upholstery makes this a true time capsule vehicle. The seats have been wrapped in clear plastic to preserve the original patina. On the floor are black mats that are in decent order.
- A two-spoke steering wheel faces the driver.
- The dashboard, with its VDO gauges is in satisfactory shape while the inner door liners exhibit the same patina as the seats.
- The first generation of the Volkswagen Type 2 with the split windshield, informally called the Microbus, Splitscreen, or Splittie among modern fans, was produced from March 8,1950 through the end of the 1967 model year. Like the Beetle, the first Transporters used the 1100 Volkswagen motor, a 1.1L air-cooled flat-four-cylinder ‘boxer’ engine mounted in the rear.
- This was upgraded to the 1.2L in 1953.
Competition to this VW Bus included Chevrolet’s Greenbrier (Corvan) (1961), and G-10 Sportvan (1965), Dodge’s A100 (1964) Ford’s Econoline (1961) and GMC’s Handi-Bus (1965).
Classic VW fans or fans of vans in general, this Splittie is not something you should pass by without stopping by MotoeXotica Classic Cars and examining up close.
This car is currently located at our facility in St. Louis, Missouri.
Current mileage on the odometer shows 98,855 miles.
It is sold as is, where is, on a clean and clear, mileage exempt title. GET OUT AND DRIVE!!!
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
1970s VW Karmann Ghia Coupe
In rust free condition from Californian
It is a rolling shell with fiber glass front end ideal for race car !! ?? restore in its own right!
It is currently located in Ramona, Southern California ready to be shipped to the UK.
Please email [email protected] .....
1977 V W Bay window camper van.
In rust free condition from california in need of restoration.
Its a rolling van missing the engine and its a automatic not manual
It is currently located in Ramona,California ready to be shipped to the UK.
For more information email on [email protected] .....
For sale i have a 1980 mark 1 vw caddy diesel its in need of paintwork but runs and drives fine.
please note this car is located in Ramona california 92065. We have the Californian title for the car. We ship every week to our shop in Ashbourne Derbyshire. shipping to the uk is 1250 pounds plus tax .....
For sale 1982 mark 1 vw caddy its in need of paintwork and for the engine to be put back in but comes with it would be a easy project.
please note this car is located in Ramona california 92065. We have the Californian title for the car. We ship every week to our shop in Ashbourne Derbyshire. shipping .....
1968 Volkswagon Beetle
..Red Paint Good
..'73 1600cc Air Cooled Engine
..12 Volt System
..e-Mail or call for 23 photos
..Priced Way Under $10,000 USD
..Make Me An Offer
..Call Rod: 001-712-767-2363 USA
..Cell Phone: 001-402-651-5521 USA
My name is Jeffery from Malta Europe
I am on the lookout for a vw karma ghia in rhd from owner in any condition
I have a friend in UK which will view car, payment will be by bank transfer before pick up.
Malta number (+356) 79491563 Mr Jeffery
UK number 07786 368210 Mr barrie clapson
We regularly trip across Mainland Europe to source/inspect/collect vehicles for our customer base and for our own stock.
We have a number of Volkswagen Bay window T2 pickup due
to come into the UK. (one example is a particularly unique version that was originally supplied to the Italian Firebrigade .....
1,781 CC., 90 hp, 4-cylinder, MANUAL 5 SPEEDS, SERIES II, VERSION 19GU2E, 5 doors, 5 PLAZAS, 4 ELECTRIC WINDOWS, CENTRAL LOCKING, TIRES NEW, 1 OWNER ONLY, FEW KILOMETERS, VERY ORIGINAL, MAINTENANCE SERVICE OFFICER VERY GOOD CONDITION, PROPER OPERATION, DOCUMENTS AND ITV UPDATE. MORE INFORMATION: http://www.antequeraclassic.com/catalogo/vw-golf-gl-1800-mk2.....