A very well known car that has been gently campaigned on a number of historic tours such as the Tour Auto and Modena Cento Ore. In fact the car has just competed on the 2018 Tour Auto and we can confirm the car is performing very strongly indeed!
This car has been kept in perfect condition and is testament to the benefit of continual maintenance and drives superbly.
Left Hand Drive
Argento Silver Metallic
Full Black Leather Interior
Detailed Restoration History
Exceptional Condition Throughout
- Original Silver, with Black leather interior
- Original build sheets & sales invoice present
- Engine rebuilt by Ferrari garage in Johannesburg 26000 kms ago
- Original handbooks with the 'Leather Wallet'
- Complete & Original 'Tool-Kit'
- Comprehensive photos showing the repaint and work done by Ferrari
- It is very difficult to find a 51 year old car, with original books, 'Leather Wallet', and 'Tool-Kit' and provenance with such excellent history
As stated we have a complete record of its restoration with detailed invoices and photos, from its restoration by Ferrari in South Africa.
It has won numerous awards in South Africa, because of its excellent order and condition, when entered in various concours events.
Since then, whilst in our ownership it has been serviced every year and checked thoroughly throughout, and yet it remains in as new condition.
We do not believe there is a better 275 on sale anywhere in Europe.
Unveiled at the 1964 Paris Salon, the Ferrari 275 GTS was launched alongside its Berlinetta sibling, carrying the same 3.3-litre V12 Colombo mounted in the front of a beautifully scultped drop-top.....
Sonoma Classic Motorcars is proud to present the 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 rare and powerful. The above model is available from our private off-market collection, see: More details on this car are available.....