1994 Rolls-Royce Corniche IV = Ivory(~)Tan 9.3k miles $obo For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert...
1994 Rolls-Royce Corniche IV = US-specs
- We are very pleased to offer one of the most magnificent 1994 Rolls-Royce Corniche Convertibles available.
- Completed in the ever popular Magnolia exterior with light tan leather interior, Magnolia seat piping and tan convertible top. This amazing 1 collector owner Corniche has traveled a mere 9,388 miles from new! Just take a good look at the photos, they speak for themselves.
- Always stored in a temperature controlled garage and tended to, to maintain a high level of quality. It shows impeccably and is sure to please it's very lucky second owner.
- Comes with clean car-fax history as well as showing it being well serviced, sheepskin floor mats, owners manual books, boot cover and boot cover storage bag, complete set of tools and accessories it has it all.
- Leather is excellent and soft to the touch, wood veneers are flawless, convertible top is gorgeous, paint and body are in the condition you would expect a well cared for 9K mile vehicle to be in.
- This is a Corniche IV 50,000 series which is one of the most sought after Corniches available, and is sure to add a level of prestige to any collection.
Unique classic car with a beautiful green exterior and beige leather hood.
Price: on request
- Exterior - Green
- Interior - Splendid beige leather with walnut
- V8 engine, 6700 CC
- New paint-job
- Technical a very good car (runs very well)
- Originally delivered in Germany, now registered .....
This 1986 Rolls Royce Corniche II has the colour combination Magnolia / Dark Brown
Have in optional extras:
Top roll in brown
Instrument board roll, underdash trim and radio surround in
Cocktail requisites to both doors
Comes with the Certificate of Origin
One owner from new
This 1983 Rolls-Royce Corniche Convertible is an excellent original car needing cosmetics. Green with tan interior and top. It runs and drives but needs paint and interior work. It has 49k miles and is overall solid. A very straight and honest car for only $26,500
This 1995 Rolls-Royce Corniche S is an extremely rare and desirable car in beautiful original condition. White with tan interior. The last 25 Corniche models ever to be built, completed in the summer of 1995, were unique turbocharged versions and were called the Corniche S. This particular example is .....
1980 Rolls Royce Corniche Convertible
..Mullinar Park Ward
..72,124 Original Miles
..Crimson Red Paint Very NiceWell Taken Car Of
..White Interior Very Nice
..Beautiful Wood Grain Dash
..Push Button Radio
..Well Taken Car Of
..Photos Taken July 2010
This 1967 Rolls-Royce Corniche Coupe RHD is an excellent original car for restoration that's been sitting for quite some time. Blue with blue interior. A very collectible car and a very rare find $10,750.