1980 Ducati SI MHR Mike Hailwood Rare Bike Museum $44.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...(((( also have a clean red 1981 Ducati NCR Motorcycle coming soon and on request please...)))))
...((( coming soon and on request please.... 1991 BMW K1 Motorcycle Black )))))
2000 Bimota SB8R Motorcycle Red1990 BMW K-1 Motorcycle
1990 BMW K-1 Motorcycle Blue 1990 BMW K-1 Motorcycle ...((( coming soon and on request please....))))
2007 Triumph Daytona is a 600cc Red Motorcycle ...((( coming soon and on request please....))))
1981 Ducati Scuderia N.C.R Red 600cc ...((( coming soon and on request please....))))
--- COMING SOON! – 2011 Honda CBR250 Black )))))
1980 Ducati SI MHR in the ad below.
Model: SI MHR
1980 Ducati SI MHR, Mike Hailwood #, Very Rare Bike, Museum Piece
- Mike Hailwood was one of motorcycle racings all-time greats, having won nine World Championships and seventy six Grand Prix victories with MV Agusta and Honda. His connection with ‘the scariest road race in the world’ is also legendry, with 14 Tourist Trophy wins. He also competed in 50 Formula 1 car Grand Prix’s and LeMans series races.
- In 1978 Mike Hailwood was enticed out of retirement to compete in the Isle of Man TT races on a NCR Ducati 900 prepared by Sports Motorcycles of Manchester England.
- He won the Senior TT event beating Phil Read on a Honda GB.
- To commemorate this historic victory, Ducati decided to build a small batch of Mike Hailwood Replicas.
- It was never intended to become a permanent addition to the Ducati line up, but by the early to mid-1980s became their biggest seller.
- But it is only the early 1979 and 1980 models, known as the ‘series one’ that are collectable having been built on the Super Sport platform. The later models were built in far greater numbers and are less of a sports bike.
- The series two 1981-82 is more a Grand Sport machine and the series three 1983-84 is more a Grand Touring machine.
- The series four for 1985 grew to 1000cc and is barely recognizable from the original masterpiece.
- The series ones are recognized by the DM860SS frame number prefix. The later models were prefixed DM900SS. The total production for the series one models numbered approximately 600.
- The first 200 for 1979 had a plastic cover over the steel 900SS gas tank and a rather crude seat arrangement. This combined with a dull brick red paint and olive drab paint scheme with fewer decals.
- It made for a rather unattractive looking machine. These bikes were an instant smash hit, and were sold out immediately. So a further 100 were produced. These are the 1979 ½ models.
- For 1980 production totaled 300 machines.
- It still had all the highly desirable Super Sport options, including one-piece fairing, Conti silencers, and 40mm pumper carbs with chip pan filters and no side panels.
- But also came with a proper steel gas tank and a suitable seat along with attractive bright red and green paint and decals.
- No ‘series ones’ were officially imported to the United States, and only a few are here now.
- Making this bike one of the most sought after collectable Ducati’s available.
- Do not confuse the ‘series ones’ with the later lesser models.
- This bike is number #. The 1980 models were #300 – #600.
- It was originally purchased from Mike Hailwood at his shop Hailwood and Gould in Birmingham England.
- It came to America 20 years ago and has been in a private museum, and is now being offered to the decimating collector/investor.
- With the 1974 Ducati 750 Super Sports now priced into six figures.
- This even rarer model should soon catch up and may likely surpass them.
- The bike comes with many MOT inspection certificates and tax discs showing its history and usage. Recently it had a recommissioning with a full brake and carburetor overhaul.
- The mileage of 19,576 kms (12,083 miles) is original. It has a US and UK title.
- Gas has been drained and battery removed for storage and display.
- We are selling this incredible machine for a client of ours and all technical questions will be answered as quickly as possible but may take time to get as he has limited access.
- Sold on a clean, mileage exempt US title.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
NCR 600TT Strada.
Original NCR design built by Verlicchi frame series from the early 1980s.
One of only two 600cc road bikes ever built.
This is the only one made with an alloy gas tank.
Seven race bikes of the same frame style were also made, six mono shock and one twin shock.
Two later NCR race .....
1980 Ducati 900 Mike Hailwood Replica 'series one'.
Number 355 of the original series of approximately 600.
No 1979-1980 ‘series one’ were imported into the US.
Only a few are here now.
Sold new by Mike Hailwood at his shop Hailwood and Gould in England in 1980.
Excellent mechanical and .....
Former NCR and Ducati employees Carlo and Amerigo Saltarelli's race bike. Expertly converted to ‘street’ by Giuseppi Squarcialupi at Squarcialupi Racing. Cro-Moly race frame. 1978 900 Desmo Super Sport tuned engine. 1979 Daspa frame and NCR bodywork. Lights, electric start, air filters, upholstered .....
he Silver Shotgun is one of the worlds most sought after Ducati singles. This is one of only 3 Australian delivered Shotguns from 1971/2. Circa 2003/4 the bike underwent a nut & bolt restoration by the Godfather of Bevel Ducati's, Ian Gowanloch, who at the same time also stripped and rebuilt the engine .....
he 900 S2 was introduced in 1983 to replace the 900SS. Buyers of the first model were offered a choice of electric or kick start, but not both, but most of those found surviving today sport the electric leg. The 84 S2 and MHR Mk4 were virtually identical in frame and engine, and both received the much .....
NOT YAMAHA FS1E, FIZZY
Marketed as the 'Falcon' in the USA. This example of a charming little Ducati two-stroke rarely seen outside Italy is offered in generally good original condition.
DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE UK AND EUROPE .....
date of first registration: 14th July 2010,
racing kit included,
Ducati Performance seat and clutch cover fitted.
price: 29,500 euros.
bike is in perfect condition from the first owner.
viewing in Frankfurt, Germany.
Phone: +49 (0)6081 44 .....
Panigale 1199S Tricolore,
has never been registered for the road,
'mileage': 314km on trade plates,
price: 27,500 euros.
bike is are in perfect condition from the first owner.
viewing in Frankfurt, Germany.
phone: +49 (0)6081 44 88 33 6
mobile: +49 .....
The 750 Ducati Square Case Supersport are among the rarest of all Ducati bevels manufactured. Only 100 750 SS’s were manufactured for 1977 and many of those were raced and have since disappeared or sadly, been parted out. History is offered as this particular example being sold new from the importer/distributor .....