1990 Stunning Renault 5 GT Turbo - DEPOSIT TAKEN For Sale
A rare low mileage/low owner 1988 'E' reg Renault 5 GT Turbo in Tungsten Grey with full service history.
A genuinely well maintained and expertly enhanced Renault 5 GT Turbo. Mostly original apart from some cosmetic and mechanical enhancements. Excellent condition on the outside having benefited from a recent full respray with all original decals and no signs of rust or corrosion. Great condition inside with no tears on the seats and minimal wear.
This car starts and drives without fault, it pulls strong through all the gears and handles great. It is extremely quick and is guaranteed to leave a smile on your face.
Has an extensive service history complete with the original pre-delivery inspection report. Fully stamped and original service book with majority of services from main Renault dealer.
Delivered to Stoke Poges Motors on the 23/02/1988 and then serviced at:
5887 miles on 13/05/1988 – Renault Stoke Poges
12,938 miles on 19/09/1988 - Renault Stoke Poges
18,918 miles on 13/03/1989- Renault Stoke Poges
25,869 miles on 15/19/1989- Renault Stoke Poges
30,002 miles on 26/02/1990- Renault Stoke Poges
36,419 miles on 12/10/1990- Renault Stoke Poges
49,036 miles on 25/10/1994 - Summit Motors
64,178 miles on 28/11/2008 - Prima Racing
The car was professionally stored for over 10 years from around 1995 until 2005 when it was recommissioned and put back on the road. From 2005 it has only been used sporadically, mostly attending shows and meets and accumulating less than 6,000 miles over the last 12 years.
The mileage can be backed up by the comprehensive service history and folder full of receipts adding up to over £15K in enhancements alone. It can also be verified against the MOT records which all support the current mileage of 70,900 miles.
The car can come with either a modified bonnet and grill (as pictured) or an original bonnet and grill (pics to be uploaded) all in original Tungsten grey.
· Lenzo 15" deep dish alloys without any scuffs or damage whatsoever and four good tyres
· Mono wiper conversion
· Open front grill Louvered bonnet,
· Standard GT gearbox, stripped and cleaned
· Standard crank shaft Lightened and balanced flywheel (10lb)
· Low compression piston's and liner set
· Standard GT oil pump
· High BHP clutch kit
· High power starter motor
· Uprated engine mounts
· 1.9 head gasket + high tensile bolts
· Stage 3 cylinder head with matched inlet manifold (72mm)
· Group A carb
· Uprated fuel pump and filter
· Piper 285 camshaft plus 8 followers and uprated valve springs
· Adjustable venire pulley-all timed correctly
· Chain and tensioner
· K-tec Stainless steel tubular exhaust manifold (heat wrapped)
· K-tec 230 Hybrid turbo charger with T3 actuator, braided oil pipe and K-tec heat shield
· Bored out turbo elbow
· K-tec 2 1/2" stainless downpipe K-tec 2 1/4" full stainless exhaust system
· Jap air filter
· Adjustable high quality ignition set up (set to standard)
· Polished engine components: Rocker cover, header tank, Heat shield, lobster elbow, degassing bottle, oil cap, custom catch tank, crank pulley, timing cover, sump
· Full silicone hose set
· Alloy Pace intercooler
· Group A dump valve
· Mocal oil cooler Low temp fan switch + thermostat
· Alloy Pace radiator
· K-tec big brake conversion (285) grooved Rear, crossed drilled to match Braided hoses 5.1 brake fluid (Less than 2 years and 2K old) x4brake callipers, brake master cylinder and rear brake lines
· Spax, adjustable front struts (softest setting) Lowered 60mm on Spax coilovers Gaz dampers on rear Camber correction bolts (fully turned out)
· GT tuning stainless strut brace
· Standard GT interior
· Snap off Sparco steering wheel
· Short shift gear stick
· Modified centre fan grills to allow for x3 52mm gauges
· Modified existing digital clock to allow for boost gauge
· Clifford remote fob alarm Toad immobiliser
· Push button start
This is a genuinely well maintained low mileage, low owner G5 that will only go up in value over time. There are very few with this mileage and history about especially at this kind of price. Any inspection welcome. More car pics available upon request - ideally Whatsapp to 07866 202020. A YouTube video of the car can also be seen here: https://youtu.be/2LuXuZu0ztU
No timewaster or daydreamers, priced competitively to sell. Whilst it has been well maintained this is still a 30 year old car so some minor wear and tear has to be expected. Can be viewed by arrangement 7 days a week in Manchester. Call or email for any further info or more pics etc 0845 009 5003.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts