For sale (reluctantly)
205 GTi with an Mi16 conversion. Great mechanical condition. Garaged on a trickle charger. I've owned it for five years. Current mileage is just over 196k. MoT until 23 August 2019.
- previous bare metal respray and rebuild with mechanical upgrades (originally a 1.6 GTi) done by the last owner.
- Omex 600 ECU and custom loom. Rolling road tuned for smooth running - circa 175 bhp and 135 lb/ft.
- 1.6 gearbox, quick shift linkage, Quaife LSD.
- Bilstein B4 dampers, Eibach springs, 309 GTi wishbones and rear beam, front strut brace.
- power steering (fitted by Miles Horne).
- 1.9 GTi calipers, braided hoses, brake bias valve in the engine bay.
- standard exterior assist from an automatic bonnet.
- 18 month old Toyo T1-Rs all round. No spare but have tyre foam.
- stainless steel exhaust. Buzzy but not antisocial.
- standard interior, modern head unit and updated speakers (including a sub in the boot...).
- spare set of anthracite Speedlines with no tyres.
- new starter and battery, all new fluids, fresh remap plus new discs and pads in August 2018.
- B pillar cracks and one or two other bits of corrosion.
- passenger window not working.
- the car has been used well so the paint reflects that.
It's brilliant fun and I'll miss it. I've started a new business and it deserves better.
Price: I'm looking for £5,995. I'm open to sensible offers.
Thanks very much for looking.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts