6500 1965 Daytona Coupe = Fast 392 stroker 5 speed AC $65k For Sale
Located in the USA...west coast....
Color Black and Silver
Engine 392 Stroker
Transmission Tremec 5 speed
Mileage 2,556 since built
Other Disc brakes, Koni shocks, AC
1965 Daytona Coupe = US-specs.
- With Ferrari taking home the titles in the racing scene Mr. Shelby himself decided America needed a sports coupe that could compete. From there the Daytona Coupe was born. It is loosely based on the AC Cobra and only 6 were built between 64 and 65 as Shelby was then reassigned to the GT40 Le Mans project. In 65 Shelby entered the history books yet again when he became the first American constructor to win a title on the international scene and he did so in the Daytona. Little did he know that his racing Coupes would set more records years later but this time in the auction scene where they would sell for millions.
- This cool Daytona is a replica that was originally built in 2001.
- It has a clean Texas Title and runs well. It was built by Factory Five Racing and the Type 65 coupe was designed to be an accurate replica of the 65 World Championship car. It is painted in a nice Black paint with Silver racing stripes. It wears the number 3 as well as automotive decals as if it just rolled off the track.
- It doesn't just have the look though because the car is set up to be legal on the street and track as well.
- It rides around on Black knock off wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires.
Under the forward tilting hood is a 392 Ford Stroker motor that runs really strong.
- It sounds great as well with Jet hot coat headers exiting through side pipes on each side. The motor is topped with a Weiand intake, chrome Holley 750 cfm carburetor, chrome air cleaner, and Ford Racing valve covers.
- The transmission is a Tremec 5 speed with overdrive and moves through the gears with ease.
- Other nice features include the 4 wheel disc brakes, MSD ignition box and Koni shocks.
- From front to rear the car is really well built and handles very well.
- It is one of those cars that in addition to looking cool is just extremely fun to drive.
- The interior is done in all Black with dual bucket racing seats with 4 point Safety Racing harnesses.
-The center console houses the shifter, kill switch, AC controls, and toggle switches for the lights, fan, and wipers.
- The gauges are all black face Stewart Warner gauges and the odometer reads 2,556 miles which have been put on it since completed.
- It doesn't have your typical trunk but the rear window lifts up and gives you plenty of storage space for your car show gear.
- If you want a fun car that turns heads every where it goes then this Daytona is one to check out.
- Whether you are looking for a cool vintage track car or trophy winner at shows this thing can do it all.
Make it yours for $65,000.00!
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Beautiful Ford Coupe based Race Car.
Originally used from former Swiss Formula 1 Race Pilot Clay Regazzoni for the Buenos Aires-Caracas-New York historic race event in 1992
Specially prepared with:
Ford F100 Motor
ZF 4 speed gear box
Differential with floating bearing
Independed semi axles
Model: Taunus Cortina 1.6 Ghia
Body: 2dr coupe
Chassis number: GBBTTA53654
Engine specifications: 1593cc, in line 4, SOHC, [email protected], dry sump.
Description: This is a 1.3 Cortina coupe .....
I have owned this car since 1985 and it has seen many car shows witch my son & daughter have enjoyed over the years as they have grow up and this is what Hot Rodding & Car Shows are all about, meaning people and making new friends along the way. Having said that as life goes on and times change and .....
Opportunities like this do not come along very often.
This is a genuine,Henry Ford Original Steel,1932 Model B 5 Window Coupe.The only reproduction body parts used were the steel Brookville wings
Condition can only be described as concours.
Built to the highest standard,using nothing but the .....
Strong engine V8/289, sounds and runs good, the car needs body work restoration and painting, (we can help bringing all the parts as we have located all them, could also import in one of our containers from the USA at very reduced shipping rate).
We could manage restoration as we are a classic dealer .....
Here is for sale a Ford Taunus 17M P5 2 doors from 1965.
The car is in good condition but requires a new paint job.
I can send detailed pictures by request.
The car is located in Portugal, near Oporto Airport. You can get a low cost flight. I will pick you at the Airport to check the car.
1936 Ford 5-W Coupe
..NO Money Spared Building this Car
..350 V8 Engine w/
..With Racing Cam
..350 Automatic Trans
..Power Disc Brakes
..Tires Like New
..A/C Heat & Air
..AM/FM Radio & CD Player
..Front and Rear Speakers
..Power Door Opener
This is a unique Ford 3 Windows Coupé 1935 RHD in excellent original conditions . The car has been completely restored 20 years ago and since that very little run . It is in perfect running order with the original V-8 matching number and original gear box . The car has just little details on the paint .....