Mk1, Phase 1 Clio J699 FPN
• 109,000 miles (will go up a bit as used on sunny days.
• Turbines in good condition
• Supersprint manifold and down pipe, stainless exhaust with silenced decat section.
• 172 Cup brake master cylinder
• ISG foam filter inside the original air box
• Cam Belt and water pump changed 2015 - garaged then till Sep 2018 (when I bought it)
• Oil and Oil filter change, Coolant change, change spark plugs, All Renault parts – 29/09/18
• New fuel filter & new battery 29/09/18
• Offside Front wheel bearing changed 06/10/18
• Aux belt changed 06/10/18 – Renault Genuine part
• Brake fluid done 06/10/18 – from Renault
• 2 new Yokohama front tyres 20/10/18, Pirelli on the rear.
• Arches and sills in great condition
• MOT till end of September 2019
• Sealed sunroof – no leaks
• 1 original remote key, still works on the blipper
I am so torn to sell, this is my 4th valver and best I have owned but my want for a Focus RS Mk1 or another Lotus is too much and I don’t have space for all the toys.
If I was keeping it I would have the bonnet and front bumper re sprayed as there are stone chips from the years of driving. I would also have the exhaust re mounted as the rear section knocks as its aftermarket. I tried to get an original from RPD but no longer available.
It a really great example, used often and runs well, no smoke, gearbox is great, interior is great. It will come with a big box full of spare bits and also another gear box (no idea on the condition but its all included.
Serious buyers only please, no timewasters or test pilots. I will do all test drives unless proof of fully comp insurance is provided.
Car is located in Oxfordshire, OX7 near Chipping Norton.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts