1969 Chevrolet Camaro = Fast 427-500-HP + Auto $58k For Sale
Located in the USA...
Engine 427 V8
Transmission Turbo 400 automatic
Other Date correct block, aluminum heads!
Price Reduced Price $58,000..USD...
1969 Chevrolet Camaro = US-specs...
- This is another well built quality muscle car from the Sons of Thunder crew!
- This sweet 69 Camaro has a great look and runs just as well.
- It is entirely rust free from top to bottom and the body has zero damage or issues.
- It is coated in a slick Blue paint which looks great on the car.
- Up front nicely sits the cowl induction hood and that isn't just for looks as it is functional!
- 427 emblems grace each side of the cowl and all of the stainless and chrome has a great shine.
- It has a Black front chin spoiler with the painted to match deck spoiler in back.
- The tail section around the lights has been painted black for a nice contrast along with the sides under the trim piece which looks great.
- It adds a nice tasteful touch without going too crazy with custom paint.
- It rides on original steel wheels which have painted Blue to match and are fitted with Chevrolet center caps. Each wheels is wrapped with BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires which have plenty of life left.
- Well, we say the tires have a lot of life left but that's of course before you start laying down rubber thanks to the 427 V8 motor under the hood.
- The motor features the date correct block, original snowflake winters aluminum heads, solid lifters and cranks out around 500HP.
- The block and heads are painted Chevrolet Orange and it looks great topped off with a Blacked out air cleaner.
- Back up the engine is a Turbo 400 automatic transmission that slides through the gears with no issues.
- The car also features original traction bars and really is a nice driving vehicle.
- You can tell it was well built when you look underneath because the entire undercarriage is Blue to match the top or nicely painted in Black.
- It has a really clean finished look.
- The interior is done in Blue and has that factory look. You won't find many modifications on the inside except for maybe aftermarket speakers.
- Everything else is like original.
- The original center console features woodgrain accent, the original horseshoe shifter and even a place to snap in your seatbelts to keep them from falling behind the seat.
- The dash is topped with all of the original knobs, switches, gauges, etc which are all in good shape and all working properly.
- If you have been searching for a new muscle car to add to the fleet check this Camaro out!
- It runs great, looks great, and needs nothing so what more could you ask for!
Add it to your collection for the reduced
price o was at $62,000.00 and now at $58,000.00 USD...
- More details coming soon and on request please...
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
1984 Camaro Z28 IROC Convertible
Very Rare Car
Only 1000 Mfg
Only 54,000 Miles
5.0L HO V8
Red Paint Excellent
Black & Gray Interior Excellent
New Chrome piece top of windshield
2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS SLP Coupe
..35th Anniversary Car
..35,000 Original Miles
..2 Owner Adult Owned
..Car Is In Mint Condition
..With All Documentation
..Overall A Perfect Unmolested Car
..Example of a True Iconic Muscle Car
One of the only 12 IROC Camaros raced in 1974-1975 IROC
Won 100% of its races
Driven by Bobby Unser, Emerson Fittipaldi, Bobby Allison
Believed to be one of the only 4 IROC Camaros remaining today?
Totally and perfectly restored according to it was before it took the tracks
1971 Chevy Camaro Z-28
PNT Code 26 26 Mulsanne Blue with Black Stripes
Trim Code 776 Blue Standard Interior
Built by Bullock Racing Engines 350 511HP Engine with Dyno sheet
18 and 20" Boss Wheels
225/40R18 on Front
275/30R20 on Rear
1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
..Florida USA Car
..One Owner Car
..L1 Engine Meticulously Maintained w/
..With Record Book of all Work Done by/
..Done by Engine Lab of Brandon, FL
..Starts & Runs Beautiful /
..Despite the High Mileage
..Some Scrapes & Small Dents on Body
2010 Chevrolet Camaro RS Coupe
..14,000 Original Miles
..Car Like Brand New
..Black Paint Very Nice
..Not A Scratch
..Or Even a Dent
..Black Interior Nice
..Car Runs & Drives Good
..Asking $19,500 USD
..e-Mail or Call
1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS
..100% All Original
..Mint Collector Condition
..One Owner Car
..Rally Sport Package
..39,765 Original Miles
..Factory A/C Works
..Red Paint is Original
..Black Deluxe Interior
..327/300hp V8 Engine