1971 Camaro Coupe = 350-330-HP Muncie 4-speed $39.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...west no salt on roads...
Model Camaro Z28
Color Burnt Orange and Black
Engine 350 V8
Transmission Muncie 4 speed
Other Restored, PB, disc front!
1971 Chevrolet Camaro = Coupe = US-specs.
- This beautiful, Chevrolet Z28 Camaro was one of only 4,862 examples built in 1971.
- Chevrolet made the second-generation Camaro longer, lower, and wider than the first-generation to make it more of “A Driver’s Car” along with its sister the Pontiac Firebird.
- This car has been fully restored and is in excellent condition showing only 41,000 original miles.
- Under the cowl hood, this car is powered by the original 330-horsepower, 350ci V-8 with a rebuilt 4bbl carburetor.
- It utilizes a rebuilt, period-correct Muncie 4-speed transmission with Hurst shifter to transition all that torque to the ground through the 3.7:1 geared stock rear-end.
- Everything in the immaculate engine bay has been returned to factory specifications including the Z28 styled air cleaner and head covers.
- The exterior of the car is painted in show quality, factory correct Burnt Orange with Black Rally stripes, sitting on a unibody structure, A-arm and coil front suspension and rear leaf springs.
- It features the rare optional extended front nose clip, air dam, and split bumper giving it a very distinct look, along with the rear spoiler.
- The original appearance is completed with the restored factory rally wheels and white-lettered BF Goodrich radials. Braking comes from completely rebuilt power discs in the front, drums in the rear and shocks that have been completely redone as well.
- Inside the “Z” features a black interior with high-back Strato bucket seats along with wood grain accents on the doors and dash. Right behind the wheel is a full gauge cluster including tachometer that all function just as they should.
- The headliner and carpet are like-new and it sports a digital Retro AM/FM/Bluetooth stereo with upgraded Kenwood speakers. The console houses the 4-speed making for easy shifting with your right hand on the Hurst while the left easily maneuvers through the smooth power steering.
- These cars just keep going up in value and it isn’t often you find one with such low original miles that has been restored to this high of quality.
This example is being at an extremely fair price of only $39,900.00!
This car is being represented for a collector in the Seattle, Washington area.
- More details coming soon and on request please...
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
1984 Camaro Z28 IROC Convertible
Very Rare Car
Only 1000 Mfg
Only 54,000 Miles
5.0L HO V8
Red Paint Excellent
Black & Gray Interior Excellent
New Chrome piece top of windshield
2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS SLP Coupe
..35th Anniversary Car
..35,000 Original Miles
..2 Owner Adult Owned
..Car Is In Mint Condition
..With All Documentation
..Overall A Perfect Unmolested Car
..Example of a True Iconic Muscle Car
One of the only 12 IROC Camaros raced in 1974-1975 IROC
Won 100% of its races
Driven by Bobby Unser, Emerson Fittipaldi, Bobby Allison
Believed to be one of the only 4 IROC Camaros remaining today?
Totally and perfectly restored according to it was before it took the tracks
1971 Chevy Camaro Z-28
PNT Code 26 26 Mulsanne Blue with Black Stripes
Trim Code 776 Blue Standard Interior
Built by Bullock Racing Engines 350 511HP Engine with Dyno sheet
18 and 20" Boss Wheels
225/40R18 on Front
275/30R20 on Rear
1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
..Florida USA Car
..One Owner Car
..L1 Engine Meticulously Maintained w/
..With Record Book of all Work Done by/
..Done by Engine Lab of Brandon, FL
..Starts & Runs Beautiful /
..Despite the High Mileage
..Some Scrapes & Small Dents on Body
2010 Chevrolet Camaro RS Coupe
..14,000 Original Miles
..Car Like Brand New
..Black Paint Very Nice
..Not A Scratch
..Or Even a Dent
..Black Interior Nice
..Car Runs & Drives Good
..Asking $19,500 USD
..e-Mail or Call
1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS
..100% All Original
..Mint Collector Condition
..One Owner Car
..Rally Sport Package
..39,765 Original Miles
..Factory A/C Works
..Red Paint is Original
..Black Deluxe Interior
..327/300hp V8 Engine