1971 Camaro Coupe = 350-330-HP Muncie 4-speed $39.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...west no salt on roads...
Model Camaro Z28
Color Burnt Orange and Black
Engine 350 V8
Transmission Muncie 4 speed
Other Restored, PB, disc front!
1971 Chevrolet Camaro = Coupe = US-specs.
- This beautiful, Chevrolet Z28 Camaro was one of only 4,862 examples built in 1971.
- Chevrolet made the second-generation Camaro longer, lower, and wider than the first-generation to make it more of “A Driver’s Car” along with its sister the Pontiac Firebird.
- This car has been fully restored and is in excellent condition showing only 41,000 original miles.
- Under the cowl hood, this car is powered by the original 330-horsepower, 350ci V-8 with a rebuilt 4bbl carburetor.
- It utilizes a rebuilt, period-correct Muncie 4-speed transmission with Hurst shifter to transition all that torque to the ground through the 3.7:1 geared stock rear-end.
- Everything in the immaculate engine bay has been returned to factory specifications including the Z28 styled air cleaner and head covers.
- The exterior of the car is painted in show quality, factory correct Burnt Orange with Black Rally stripes, sitting on a unibody structure, A-arm and coil front suspension and rear leaf springs.
- It features the rare optional extended front nose clip, air dam, and split bumper giving it a very distinct look, along with the rear spoiler.
- The original appearance is completed with the restored factory rally wheels and white-lettered BF Goodrich radials. Braking comes from completely rebuilt power discs in the front, drums in the rear and shocks that have been completely redone as well.
- Inside the “Z” features a black interior with high-back Strato bucket seats along with wood grain accents on the doors and dash. Right behind the wheel is a full gauge cluster including tachometer that all function just as they should.
- The headliner and carpet are like-new and it sports a digital Retro AM/FM/Bluetooth stereo with upgraded Kenwood speakers. The console houses the 4-speed making for easy shifting with your right hand on the Hurst while the left easily maneuvers through the smooth power steering.
- These cars just keep going up in value and it isn’t often you find one with such low original miles that has been restored to this high of quality.
This example is being at an extremely fair price of only $39,900.00!
This car is being represented for a collector in the Seattle, Washington area.
- More details coming soon and on request please...
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....cgaser
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts