1699 1961 Corvette Fuelie Roadster = Rare 1 of 233 BIG BRAKE For Sale
Located in the USA...
Model Corvette Fuelie
Engine Fuel Injected 283 V8
Transmission 4 speed
Mileage 5 since frame off restoration
Other RARE BIG BRAKE OPTION!
1961 Chevrolet Corvette Fuelie Roadster = COnvertible
- We are proud to offer this spectacular 1961 Chevrolet Corvette Big Brake “Fuelie”.
- Any diehard automobile enthusiast will instantly know that this car is extremely rare with only 233 of these Big Brake Corvettes built in 1961 with the oversized, heavy duty brake package (RPO687) with finned drums, external cooling ducts and internal fan mechanisms.
- The bigger drums also required the wider 15×5.5-inch steel wheels.
- This car has undergone a complete frame-off restoration and engine rebuild. It currently sits with 5 miles on it after the odometer was reset upon completion.
- It is powered by a numbers matching fuel injected 283 CID V8 rated at 315 horsepower making this, together with the Big Brakes, a combination that makes it one of the most desirable Corvettes ever produced. It is coupled to its original 4-speed transmission and rear-end. Adding to the racing focus, this car also has the radio and heater delete option to cut weight.
- In terms of styling, this was the first year for the restyled Corvette, which included four taillights, a design that still stands to this day. It sits on the original racing rims and the period correct bias BF Goodrich tires.
- The color combination of this 1961 Chevrolet Corvette is stunning, and even rarer too, with the red exterior paint and matching hard top, soft top delete and a red leather interior… all of which are new with this frame off-restoration.
- Even the clock works! The top is still being finished in our body shop as this is being posted but will be done in a few weeks.
- The restoration was overseen by the legendary Larry Webb who was a pioneer in racing Big Brake Fuelies and other Corvettes over the years. A letter of provenance and summary of the restoration from Mr.
- Webb will be included with the car.
Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of Corvette history! The car is being offered for sale at $169,900.00!
This car is located and being represented for a collector in the Seattle, Washington area.
If you have questions please email us below...pnwarz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
.................Thanks for looking...cgaser
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts