CLASSIC BMW E30 318i 1990 2 OWNERS 89949 MILES 12 MONTHS MOT GOOD CONDITION
30/12/1990 REGISTERED BMW 318i 1796 CC 8V 4 CYLINDERS INLINE 114 BHP IN ORIGINAL RED, not many of them in that colour in the whole UK (check on eBay / Autotrader / classic car web sites), good clutch and 5 speed gearbox, good condition of engine with only 89949 miles (VOSA proof of mileage since 2006 with 76000 miles up to now), 1 owner from new up to 30/11/92, then 1 owner up to 21/3/13, and last owner up to now. Last MOT was passed on 5/2/13 with 89718 miles, used occasionally and then stored for over 4 years in dry compound.
Look at this classic car as an investment and step inside and transport yourself to the past with this iconic model of BMW 318i.
A Trademark classic for the automobile world, a massively important model for BMS and an enduring success today, the E30 generation cemented BMW as the market leader in the medium sector, it’s very convincingly engineered and far better to drive than its predecessors and rivals, it really was in a tier ahead of its time.
67 PHOTOS ARE AVAILABLE, DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK FOR THEM !
- Power steering
- Central locking
- Electric Windows
- Electric mirrors
- Original BBS Alloy wheels with good tyres all around
- Space saver wheel, jack and brace
- Tool box in boot
- Original CLARION Finish Line 410 AM/FM cassette audio system (if buyer prefers a CD player MP3 AUX USB, it can be supplied free of charge, but we’ve preferred to leave the original unit)
- PIONEER additional rear speakers (front are BMW original ones)
- BOSCH battery with 12 months warranty
- Sunroof : manual, works perfectly, no leaks
- Brand new registration plates front and rear 3D
Recent work done and ongoing :
- Welding : £330 just spent
- All 4 tyres have been changed
- SERVICED : oil change + air / fuel / oil filters + spark plugs, replaced washer pump and cleaned out jet pipes + MOT £185 invoice supplied
Car drives very well with power, stability, comfort and safety.
MOT VALID TILL 1st MAY 2020, although £330 spent on welding, advisories on rust / corrosion on small spots. Windscreen has a tiny crack on the inferior corner hardly noticeable.
Documentation : logbook, Original logbook from 1990, mot certificate / history, HPI CLEAR REPORT
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts