1990 Mini Cooper RSP - V.Original, only 17K since new For Sale
Extremely original Rover Mini RSP with only 17K miles covered since it left the production line. One of only 1,050 produced for the uk (1,700 total global production run).
The RSP (Rover Special Products) was the first Cooper in 21 years, and the first Mini with a 1,275 cc engine in 10 years.
* Year: 1990 (September)
* Based on: Mini 30
* Engine: 1,275 cc
* Exterior colour: British Racing Green (HAF - BLVC617)
* Exterior trim: Chrome Grille and bumpers, body-colored door mirrors and wheel arches
* Decals/badges: White bonnet stripes with John Cooper signatures, Cooper badges
* Interior: Black leather seat inserts, leather-bound steering wheel, red carpets
* Equipment: Sunroof, twin driving lamps, tinted glass, alloy Minilite-style wheels
Mini Cooper Classic H reg 1990 with only 8k
Stunning British racing green Mini Cooper classic 1300 carb that has covered only 8,000 miles since 1990. This Mini is in outstanding condition for a 26.....
Mini Cooper Sport 500 no 56
After several weeks waiting we have at last got in our possession this wonderful BRG Mini Cooper sport 500. Ours is number 56 /500 with a measly 2,986 miles, so although.....