Opportunity to buy this, my second Golf V5 170. This one's been upgraded with heated leather seats and matching door cards, it's been well looked after over the years and the bodywork is in lovely condition for it's 17 years continuous service on the road. The V5 engine is noted for it's superb smoothness and exceptional soundtrack as the revs rise.
- Climate Control
- Rain Sensing Wiper
- Electric Windows all round
- Heated Mirrors
- V5 170HP 20v engine
- New front pads and discs
- New Bilstein Shocks all round
- New top mounts at the front
- Kenwood Double Din, bluetooth, DAB, DVD, CD player
- New oil sump so no engine leaks
- Four quality tyres in excellent condition
- Three keys
- Bodywork in great condition
- Never welded, no rust, never had a major MOT fail
- Not modified or messed about with (came to me on coilovers which I removed)
- Usual Mk4 rear door lock faults
- Patchy service history
- Heated seats require aftermarket loom fitting to operate
- Alloys could do with a refurb
- Auto dip mirror no longer dips
I was planning on keeping this one but unfortunately I've lost my access to storage. It's been my daily runner for the past year and has served me incredibly well, putting in a 50 mile motorway trip on a daily basis and returning a respectable 31 mpg over the long term, making this an every day usable classic performance car.
V5 Golfs are becoming rare and prices are soon expected to rocket, especially for unmolested examples like this one.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts