2006 Ford GT Coupe = 5.4 Liter SuperCharged V8 4.7k miles For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert..
2006 Ford GT Coupe =
Engine Size 5.4 Liter Supercharged V8
Transmission Type 6 Speed Manual
Body Style Coupe
2006 Ford GT
All four options
One of 1919 examples produced
- A One owner purchased new from Gene Butman Ford in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Finished in Mark IV Red with white stripes and Black leather interior.
- Impeccable condition and all original.
- Always serviced by Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa, California.
- Meticulously maintained and only driven 4,745 miles.
- Factory options include lightweight forged BBS alloy wheels, painted white racing stripes, McIntosh audiophile-quality CD Stereo system, and red painted brake calipers.
- The Ford GT is America's answer to the world's mid-engine exotic cars and pays homage to the all-conquering racing icon of the 60s: the GT40.
- The GT has a 6-speed manual transmission and powered by a 5.4L-supercharged V8 engine, developing 550 bhp @6500 rpm and 500 ft. ib. of torque @ 3750 rpm.
- 0-60 in 3.3 seconds with a top speed of over 200 mph.
- A low-slung driving position, perfect pedal placement, positive shifter feel, and ample amounts of torque amount to one of the most rewarding driving experiences in the world.
- If you are in the market for a Ford GT, please call or email us today.
- A wonderful addition to your collection.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....mtx
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts