2001 Peugeot 406 3.0 V6
3.0 PETROL AUTOMATIC
Mot until 24th April 2020
Extensive service history comes with this car with receipts going quite a long way back.
Recent work includes new disks/pads all round, brake fluid flush, oil/filters changed, and alternator rebuilt.
This is a true A wolf in sheep’s clothing, it bears no visible difference to any other 406 other than discreet V6 badges on the front wings.
Silky smooth when wafting about yet also provides some effortless power when required along with a beautiful V6 growl.
This was the top of the 406 range back in 2001, every option fitted:
- Digital climate control with Ice cold air conditioning
- Full electric windows and electric sunroof
- Black leather seats - heated and memory settings with proper front arm rests.
- Remote central locking with alarm
- Electrically folding and heated mirrors
- Satellite Navigation. Remote controlled factory fitted system with UK/Ireland and french maps (a very outdated system but an interesting bit of retro tech)
- ABS and Traction Control
- Automatically dimming rearview mirror
- Automatic Headlights with washers, and automatic wipers.
- Cruise control
- Uprated JBL audio system. Also features 6 CD changer in the boot
- Alloy wheels
Bodywork is above average for a 406, however this is an 18 year old car so there are some minor dents and scratches. I can send extra photos of this car to anyone interested including photos of the underside whilst it was on a lift.
Car is located near Moy County Tyrone BT71 6SW
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts