- 2746cc unleaded petrol engine
- Signal Red body/Cream MB-Tex upholstery
- Rear seats with lap fitted seat belts
- Matching hard top with heated screen (storage stand included)
- Black soft top (some small tears)
- Classic Additions indoor grey fabric cover included (MB logo)
- Wind deflector (removable)
- MOT till May 2020
- Automatic gearbox
- Power steering
- Front fog lights
- Electric off-side wing mirrors
- Electric windows
- Serviced regularly
- Original tool kit and manuals
- Bulkhead restored
- Some bubbling to door paintwork
- Timing chain/Camshaft overhaul last year
- Starts first time, every time.
We have never seen a W123 with such a high specification A 2 owner Low mileage example with Air Conditioning, Full Leather, Sunroof, Electric Windows, Central Locking, Alloy wheels, Cruise Control......
This original 1968 Mercedes Benz 280SL was imported to South Africa by Vintage Car Importers in January 2015 and has since been restored extensively. It is equipped with both hard and soft top, Right.....
Mercedes-Benz 280 SL Pagode from 1971 in a beautiful condition. This example restored and technically revised a few years ago. All the sheet metal and body parts are great, completely free of damage.....