A rare chance to own a G21 - this car is road registered and taxed as a Historic and is a superb car to drive and own.
This is Stuart Harris's multi race winning car, rebuilt by Stuart from a standard Ginetta G21, this car was modified as follows:
- Twin cam injected K series engine
- Ford Type 9 gearbox, 5 speed with Caterham bell housing and steel flywheel
- Replacement chassis with additional bracing
- Atlas differential , variable limit LSD ZF
- Rose jointed, negative camber front suspension, AVO shocks
- Racing Hi Spec 4 pot caliper front discs, RS2000 rear drums
- Race radiator, foam filled petrol tank
- Rollover bar
The car is now back on the road, road registered and taxed as a Historic so there is no Road Fund tax to pay.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts